As much as I'd prefer to read a book rather than listen, I've come to appreciate the benefits of podcasts that books simply can't provide.
1.You can listen to podcasts on the go, whereas you can’t walk and read at the same time
2. Keep those brain cells intact by forcing them to process what the podcast is saying
3. Learn something new in five minutes
4. Podcasts provide all their information for FREE!
5. Podcasts tend to directly address the listener, so it feels personal to you
6. You’ll become a better listener
7. You can multitask while listening to a podcast
8. It can help you to think more critically about new things that you wouldn’t normally pay close attention to
9. You can listen to the podcast at your own pace by changing the speed through your phone
Some of my favorites are: Modern Love, Korean Church Cast (KCC), and The Meeting Place (TMP). Start by reading reviews on different podcasts, and find what you like before listening to podcasts!