39 Thoughts All Pinterest Addicts Have

39 Thoughts All Pinterest Addicts Have

What is Pinterest? A website where a woman plans her imaginary wedding, decorates homes she can't afford, and lives her life by quotes

66
39 Thoughts All Pinterest Addicts Have
Andrew Neel

My mom was the one who introduced me to Pinterest. I have had an account since I was a freshman in high school.

Out of the other social media accounts I have, Pinterest is definitely the one I use the most.

Pinterest is where I find ideas in fashion, recipes, makeup, hair, quotes, and DIY projects. I try not to live by this Pinterest account too much, but it doesn't mean I cannot enjoy it.

Here are 39 thoughts all Pinterest addicts have:

1. "Screw Facebook . . . Screw Snapchat . . . Forget Tinder . . . Pinterest is my go-to website"

2. "What a gorgeous dress!"

3. "It's been 5 months. If I'm going to keep pinning my fitness board, I better hit the gym"

4. "I'll wear this to prom"

5. "I graduated, so no more prom"

6. "But since I'll be going lots of weddings, I can wear this"

7. "Why am I not hacking my life enough?"

8. "Where's my checkbook? I need to buy this"

9. "Right, (whatever your future husband's name is) picks out the ring when he proposes"

10. "Praise the Lord for the existence of buyable pins"

11. " . . . I mean, praise the Lord for the existence of this grand website"

12. "I can save money by DIYing"

13. "I think I just got diabetes from looking at this delicious desserts"

14. "I need to take a cosmetic class if I want to nail this makeup look"

15. " . . . even this hairdo"

16. "Even though I can't afford, it doesn't mean I cannot look and pin"

17. "I'm running out of reasons to keep calm"

18. "I love the art, though"

19. "I better surprise my family with this breakfast on Christmas morning"

20. "I need to step up my photography game"

21. "This board will maintain positivity"

22. "Not just words of wisdom, everything on Pinterest maintains my positivity"

23. "All I need is a groom"

24. "Aww man, I wish I could afford to travel here"

25. "Will my non-existent children ever be able to sit still?"

26. . . . "or even my pet?"

27. "(your friend's name) will love it!"

28. "I can still be creative, even if I'm on my computer for 3 hours and 36 minutes

29. "Mom and Dad will appreciate this!"

30. "Good for planning ahead"

31. "Does this count as going on a diet?"

32. "I'm officially one of the greatest bloggers of all times"

33. "What's a diet?"

34. "My taste is influencing life itself!"

35. "It's been 4 hours, I need to get off now"

36. "Maybe another 5 minutes"

37. "I lied, I'm staying on"

38. "Thank you, Pinterest for accepting my OCD about boards"

39. "Ben Silbermann, thank you for your time to create this amazing website"