36 Captions for Your Inner Theatre Nerd

36 Captions for Your Inner Theatre Nerd

When you are in the mood to embrace your inner theatre nerd, here's a list for that perfect caption you need.

164
36 Captions for Your Inner Theatre Nerd
LifeIsRosey

Most people have at least some knowledge of the theatrical world. Also, most people have a favorite show or song. Then, there's the people like me who are super theatre nerds and love multiple shows and songs. My fellow theatre obessed people are also posting things that have some relation to the theatre.

1. "Talk less. Smile more."-Hamilton

2. "I feel pretty."-West Side Story

3. "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good." -Wicked

4. "It's friendship, friendship, just the perfect blendship."-Anything Goes

5. "You never walk alone"-Carousel

6. "You ain't never had a friend like me!"-Aladdin

7. "Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, til you find your dream."-The Sound Of Music

8. "Gotta Find My Corner of The Sky."-Pippin

9. "Somewhere over the rainbow the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."- The Wizard of Oz

10. "Now is the time to seize the day!"-Newsies

11."There's no business like show business!"-Annie Get Your Gun

12. "Put on a happy face"- Bye Bye Birdie

13. "Burn the bridge, bet the store. Baby's coming home no more. Not for the life of me!"-Thoroughly Modern Millie

14. "Your never fulled dressed without a smile."-Annie

15. "Still, you're not alone. No one is alone."- Into the Woods

16. "A person's a person no matter how small."-Seussical

17. "Pain will make the flowers grow."- Les Miserables

18. "Every day's like an open door."-Hairspray

19. "What's the point of living if you don't take a few chances?"-Grease

20. "We are a family."- Dreamgirls

21. "Let your freak flag wave, let your freak flag fly."- Shrek the Musical

22. "To love another person is to see the face of God"-Les Miserables

23. "Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now"- Hamilton

24. "Close your eyes and let the music set you free"-Phantom of the Opera

25. "It wasn't paradise, but it was home."- A Chorus Line

26. "The sun will come tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun."- Annie

27. "I'm through accepting limits because someone says they're so."-Wicked

28. "Play it cool."-West Side Story

29. "It takes a woman to bring you the sweet things in life!"-Hello Dolly

30. "And all that matters now is where I go from here."-Finding Neverland

31."I know we've come so far, but we've got so far to go."-Hairspray

32. "I may be small, but I've got giant plans to shine as brightly as the sun."-Little Women

33. "You can change the world if you change your mind."-Kinky Boots

34."Who cares what happens when we’re dead? We shouldn’t think that far ahead. The only latter day that matters is tomorrow."- The Book of Mormon

35."Look, a new day has begun…"-Cats

36. "And If we all could spread a little sunshine, all could light a little fire, we all could be alittle closer to our hearts desire."-Pippin

Embrace your inner theatre nerd and go post that picture with a lyric as a caption. I won't judge.