35 Thoughts You've Had Since Moving Home For The Summer

We just really miss our friends, okay?

7418

The school year has officially come to an end for most college students, which for many of us, means moving home. While home-cooked food and no school work are definitely nice perks, it's fair to assume that most of us have the same thoughts running through our minds, except freaking out that your friends don't reply to your texts fast enough (maybe that's just me).

1. I miss my friends.

2. I need a job. Actually, I don't need a job, I just need money.

3. How did I live like this for 18 years?

4. I miss my friends.

5. I wonder how many shows I can binge watch on Netflix in three months?

6. How many days can I go without showering now that I have no obligations?

7. Oh God, there's someone from high school. AVOID. AVOID.

8. How many times will I have to answer the question, "How are you liking college?"

9. I miss my friends.

10. I'm gonna get so in shape this summer.

11. Never mind, I can't stop watching Netflix.

12. How long until I can move back to school?

13. I wonder if my friends are this bored.

14. WHY AREN'T THEY TEXTING ME BACK? DO THEY HAVE A LIFE WITHOUT ME?

15. I wonder if I can make it the entire three months without unpacking.

16. I can totally live out of boxes for the month.

17. Where is all my stuff? I should have organized my stuff.

18. I miss my friends.

19. Started unpacking. Got distracted by Netflix. Stuff is everywhere.

20. What am I supposed to post on Instagram for three months except for selfies with my dog?

21. I need to be productive and do something with my life.

22. Never mind.

23. I wish I still had a meal plan to use on Starbucks right now.

24. How do I have SO MUCH STUFF?

25. Ugh, I miss my friends.

26. When will my mom stop asking me questions?

27. How am I already done with [insert number of years] years of college? I'm so old.

28. *Tweets about missing [insert college town]*

29. Why do I have to work? I hate work.

30. I can't wait to move back to school, but not to learn. Just to be there.

31. Next year is gonna be so much fun.

32. I HAVE to save all of my money.

33. I've worked hard. I deserve to treat myself.

34. I should probably clean my room.

35. I JUST REALLY MISS MY FRIENDS.