Report this Content
If you've been watching Pretty Little Liars since season one you know there have been many thrilling episodes as well as many that have put you to sleep. We've heard the words, "Biggest reveal yet!" too many times to count and normally been let down every time. Here are a few things I think we've all thought too many times on a Tuesday night.
1. OMG it's finally Tuesday!
2. I'll literally never get this song out of my head.
3. Who choose Aria to do the "shhhh" anyway?
4. 5 minutes in and I'm already bored.
5. But I can't stop watching.
6. Totes jealous of Hannah's outfit.
7. But seriously... who wears that to school?
8. And what the heck is Aria even wearing?!
9. Spencer... We figured that out 3 episodes ago!
10. Wait! Who is even this person?
11. Oh yeah we met them 2 seasons ago...
12. Ooooo yet another text from A!
13. How did they NOT just see A standing behind them?
14. Whew! They saw A!
15. NO! Why would you follow a creepy hooded stalker into a cemetery!
16. Turn around girls. Turn around NOW.
17. Totally fawning over Ezria right now. #GOALS
18. Why the heck don't my teachers look like that?
19. Maybe because I'd fail the class.
20. But at least I'd go!
21. Also, haven't they been in high school for like 6 years now?
22. Maybe it's because they always skip to track down A!
23. But seriously how does Emily have time to be on the swim team?
24. And how could you ever get back in the water after A tried to drown you?
25. Tonight we'll FINALLY know who A is!!
27. "Biggest reveal yet!"
28. *Find out something we figured out episodes ago*
29. A is CHARLES?
30. But also CC?
31. That's not weird... *sarcasm*
32. SUCH a let down. Next season will be better!
33. 5 YEARS FORWARD! YES!!!
34. They should've stopped the show last season.
35. But I'll NEVER STOP WATCHING!
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.