35 Things Less Stressful Than A UVA Basketball Game

Yes! No... wait... YES! Get back on def—not again!

8

This past Saturday's win against UNC was an exciting and exhilarating one. However, the thrill of a win comes at the price of an emotional roller coaster that takes you from heights unimagined to depths of dread that only come with nightmares. Here is a list of things that are less stressful than a UVA basketball game—I'm not exaggerating.

1. Choosing an Instagram caption.
  2. Choosing a Tinder profile picture.
  3. Putting a new sticker on your laptop.
  4. The timed multiplication tests you had to take in the third grade.
  5. Taking the SATs.
  6. Taking the MCATs.
  7. Taking the bar exam.
  8. Taking your driver's test.
  9. Texting your crush for the first time.
  10. Meeting your significant other's parents.
  11. Picking out an engagement ring.
  12. Asking a girl to marry you.
  13. Looking at your Snapchat story in the morning after a night out.
  14. Looking at your Uber bill at the end of the month.
  15. Cooking for Gordon Ramsay.
  16. Auditioning for "American Idol" when Simon was a judge.
  17. Shooting free-throws to win the NBA Finals.
  18. Being told you have to guard Steph Curry.
  19. Being a goalie during penalty kicks in the World Cup.
  20. Fighting Ronda Rousey.
  21. Fighting a bear.
  22. Hosting the Oscars.
  23. Being Leonardo DiCaprio at the Oscars.
  24. "The Bachelor" rose ceremonies.
  25. The limo ride to the Final Rose.
  26. Driving a car with no brakes.
  27. Being stuck upside down on a roller coaster.
  28. Attempting to fly a plane after both co-captains mysteriously pass out.
  29. Performing brain surgery in the dark.
  30. Performing heart surgery on the President.
  31. Defusing a bomb that's going to explode in three minutes.
  32. Falling off a boat in the middle of the ocean without knowing how to tread water.
  33. Cutting your finger in shark-infested waters.
  34. Zip-lining with a broken harness.
  35. Thinking about a future with Donald Trump as our president (but seriously, people—this is a problem).

Here's to the rest of the season—it's only going to get more stressful from here on out.