- Someone breaks into a house. They don’t take anything, but the baby gets very sick.
- Neighborhood pets begin disappearing.
- You can no longer see your reflection.
- You start seeing the same strange symbol everyday for a week. Then you wake up a month later from a coma.
- You brush against someone on the subway and suddenly no one remembers who you are.
- Translucent skin.
- Something is burning, but the flames are purple.
- You wake up to find you shed an entire layer of skin in your sleep.
- A masked figure. When the mask is removed, there is nothing underneath.
- Foods keep turning to ash when you touch them.
- You look in the mirror and notice your eyes have changed color.
- There’s a trail of blood that leads to an animal you’ve never seen before.
- There is a party that no one makes it home from.
- Crying blood.
- You discover a body covered in candy wrappers.
- You fall into a bog, but instead of drowning you meet vicious creatures.
- You’re kidnapped of the street in broad daylight. You wake in the middle of being sacrificed for a demonic ritual.
- Every picture you see that shows a person frowning. When you look again the person is smiling.
- Mobile mannequins.
- You go to a friend’s house for dinner and they serve raw meat.
- You’re given five days to kill a stranger. If you don’t your entire family will die instead.
- You’re a supernatural creature and you love Halloween because it’s the one day a year you can be yourself.
- Your reflection doesn’t match what you’re doing.
- You work in a haunted house for Halloween and you find a body that isn’t part of the display.
- A fanged smile.
- You start a game of truth or dare that quickly escalates into a murder cover up.
- Every time you are close to falling asleep something pinches you. You can see the bruises, but you are alone.
- Someone calls you while crying and apologizing. You try to find out what’s wrong, but all they say is “you’re next.”
- You accidently join a cult and you can’t leave.
- Animal mutations.
- You lean closer to the mirror and end up falling through.
- There are burns all over your body. How did you get them?
- A message written in blood.
- You help a little girl find her family. It’s too bad they want to eat you.
- You’re paralyzed with a dark figure standing over you.
Subscribe to our
"Baby Boy Goldsmith coming early 2021!"
No tears with today's "This Is Us" news!
I love Demi, but I can't say I'm surprised.
That's right, you heard that correctly: Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich called off their engagement after the couple originally announced their engagement in July after beginning to date in March.
Demi Lovato's Called-Off Engagement Reminds Us Of The Importance Of Taking Our Time In Relationships
While this may be another hardship she sadly has to endure, I know she will find a way to inspire and help others through it.
I am heartbroken.
They are finally diversifying our favorite time of the year.
We all love a good ol' sappy Christmas movie and this year, the Hallmark Channel is finally giving us what we want: diversity.
Mental illnesses deserve our attention 365 days a year.
September is Suicide Awareness Month, providing an opportunity to raise awareness, further educate yourself, and remember the reality that mental illnesses present. Yet it's critical to understand that suicide awareness is not an annual Instagram hashtag to use and forget. Actively advocating for mental health resources, progress in education, and a broken stigma is an everyday ask — an activity that we can each participate in.
Why just stop after one movie?
Freshly popped buttered popcorn in your lap and a glass full of crisp Coca-Cola is at your side. All the lights are turned off and you are tucked into a cozy blanket. You have the whole day off and no responsibilities besides refilling your popcorn bucket. Now all you have to do is decide on what movie to watch, but you know one movie will not fulfill your need of relaxing all day. A movie marathon is the only answer to your problem. In case you did not know what movie series to start with, try a few of these.
The biggest scenes in the biggest show.
It's the oldest story in the world: one day a new tv show comes on and you fall in love with each character and their story. In 2003, the show "One Tree Hill" was born and stole the hearts of fans of many ages. Torn between the sweet, underdog Lucas and tough, popular boy Nathan, people became hooked through the family and relationship drama the characters went through.
Must-try beverages brought to you by your local barista.
Be kind to your baristas, they can make you some pretty great drinks. With the temperature rising and the days getting longer, it's approaching the time to find your summer staple to keep you cool (and caffeinated) over the next few months.
"Kim, there's people that are dying."
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" is coming to an end after 20 seasons of intense drama, family bonding, and Scott Disick. It's sad for some and a relief for others who find the show way overhyped.
Find your nearest Starbucks ASAP.
Starbucks is known for its infamous coffee and espresso drinks, but they're definitely isn't enough love shown for the non-coffee drinks. Being a barista myself, I've come to try all of the following drinks. And let me tell you…they're amazing. So if you aren't a huge fan of coffee or if you're just sick of the same old same old, here are some new drinks to keep your inner white girl alive and thriving.
SEE MORE: Starbucks Has Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cold Brew And OMG It Has Pink Foam
1. Alondra, Florida Gulf Coast University
2. Jessica Schmidt, Florida Gulf Coast University
3. Madison Franz, Florida Gulf Coast University
4. Sarah Jekabsons, Albany, New York
5. Abby Margaret, University of Hawaii at Manoa