35 Country Lyrics Perfect For Your Summer 2018 Instagram Captions

Happy summer and happy gramming.
88444

Spoiler Alert: These lyrics are amazing whether or not you actually like country music

If you're like me, you long for a great caption to come to your head. If you're also like me, nothing comes to your mind and your go-to caption is usually an emoji. Well, it's summer 2017 and an emoji is just no longer going to cut it. We deserve captions as awesome as our photos, which is why I have compiled this list of my favorite country lyrics that are perfect for our summer pics.

Happy summer and happy gramming!

1. Doin' 15 in a 30, I ain't in no hurry (Body Like A Backroad by Sam Hunt)

2. Work on my laid back, ain't nothing wrong with gettin' my sun daze on (Sun Daze by Florida Georgia Line)

3. Wish I had me a pause button (Five More Minutes by Scotty McCreery)

4. Real life, when it's this good don't you know, we don't need to dream at all (Losing Sleep by Chris Young)

5. For the boys 'round here drinking that ice cold beer (Boys 'Round Here by Blake Shelton)

6. They don't know a thing about what it takes, livin' this way (They Don't Know by Jason Aldean)

7. People say I got a drinkin' problem but I got no problem drinkin' at all (Drinkin' Problem by Midland)

8. You can't keep the sunsets from fading (No Such Thing As A Broken Heart by Old Dominion)

9. We could worry about them what ifs 'til the world stops turnin' (What Ifs by Kane Brown)

10. Away from the lights, it was us and Corona (Love In A Bar by Ryan Hurd)

11. Whatever you're drinking, that's what I'm drinking (Yeah by Joe Nichols)

12. But me, I'm gonna sit right here tonight (Round Here Buzz by Eric Church)

13. May we all get to grow up in our red, white, and blue little town (May We All by Florida Georgia Line)

14. Blue looks good on the sky (Blue Ain't Your Color by Keith Urban)

15. I'm high on loving you, high on loving you (H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line)

16. How am I ever gonna get to be old and wise if I ain't ever young and crazy (Young And Crazy by Frankie Ballard)

17. We do it different 'round here that's right, but we sure do it good and we do it all night (Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean)

18. I thank god for my life, and for the stars and stripes (Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band)

19. And he said someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dyin' (Live Like You Were Dyin' by Tim McGraw)

20. 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA (God Bless The USA by Lee Greenwood)

21. Oh oh oh oh, time to get our buzz on (That's My Kind Of Night by Luke Bryan)

22. We gonna live out past the limits 'till the day that we die (C.O.U.N.T.R.Y by Tyler Farr)

23. You've heard that I'm wild and free (Forever And Ever, Amen by Randy Travis)

24. It don't take but two to have a little soiree (House Party by Sam Hunt)

25. Never gonna run dry, never gonna come up empty (God, Your Mama, And Me by Florida Georgia Line)

26. 'Cause it's a good night to be out there soakin' up the moonlight (Mud On The Tires by Braid Paisley)

27. Singin' long live tonight (Long Live Tonight by LANCO)

28. Don't need a reason or a happy hour (Day Drinking by Little Big Town

29. Gonna get a little crazy just because I can (Here For The Party by Gretchen Wilson)

30. Windows down, country sound, FM on the radio (Make Me Wanna by Thomas Rhett)

31) Fill your cup up, that's what's up up (Kick The Dust Up by Luke Bryan)

32) My drink's up and the sun's out (Somewhere On A Beach by Dierks Bentley)

33) Nothin' but time tonight, let's get to killin' it (Chillin' It by Cole Swindell)

34) No shoes, no shirt, no problems (No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems by Kenny Chesney)

35) Everybody goes where everybody knows, that anything goes on a Friday night (Anything Goes by Florida Georgia Line)

Do it for the Gram, fam.

SEE ALSO: 11 Country Lyrics You Can Definitely Use As Pick-Up Lines