11 Country Lyrics You Can Definitely Use As Pick-Up Lines

"Baby, you can crash my party anytime."

11718

Coming up with pick-up lines or different ways to make your girl (or guy) feel special is sometimes difficult. BUT FEAR NOT! All you need is right in front of you in any country music song literally ever. Odds are the first country song you hear on the radio is a sappy song about the guy getting the girl. So here are a few lyrics you can definitely use to flatter your person.

1. "Baby you can crash my party anytime." -Luke Bryan

2. “Hey, girl, what’s your name? It’s so loud in here I can’t hear a thing, but I sure do like your style.” -Dierks Bently

3. "And all I want is to tell you I love you and make you wanna stay." -Florida Georgia Line

4. “You’re lookin’ so fine, got me all tongue tied, And the only line I can think to say is, Hey girl.” -Billy Currington

5. And I know that I can't ever tell you enough, that all I need in this life is your crazy love." -Thomas Rhett

6. “God gave me you.” -Blake Shelton

7. It's 103 between her and me, and only 92 in Daytona." -Jake Owen

8. "I don't see how you could ever be anything but mine." -Kenny Chesney

9. "This heat lightening is flashing pictures of you and bringing them in my head." -Sam Hunt

10. "Put your head on my chest let me help you forget." -Keith Urban

11. "This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road, that led me straight to you." -Rascal Flatts