33 Sayings You Hear On Every Season Of 'The Bachelor'

Every Monday, we sit and watch the bachelor in his search to find love, but we can't help but notice the same things are said each week.

24960
ABC:Rick Rowell

Even though it is a different season with different girls and a different bachelor, you can’t help but notice that the same things happen every year, from the crazy girl who is always getting drunk at the rose ceremony, to the one who has way too much “one-on-one” time, to the hometown sweetheart whose heart has been broken one to many times. When watching "The Bachelor," it is hard to not to notice that these quotes are said at least every season (or every episode, for that matter). In honor of the girls that are left to win over Ben Higgins’ heart, here are a few phrases that have been repeated over the years.

1. I’ve never felt like this about anyone before.
  2. I think I’m really starting to fall in love with him.
  3. If I don’t get the date card this week I’m going to be really upset.
  4. I think we are really starting to have a connection.
  5. I can see him being my future husband.
  6. I don’t think there is any reason for me not to get a rose tonight.
  7. She really opened up to me tonight.
  8. This is so much harder than I thought.
  9. I don’t know why I’m here.
  10. Maybe I should just go home.
  11. Hopefully I’ll walk out with my wife at the end of this.
  12. I don’t know if this was worth it.
  13. If she doesn’t open up to me tonight, I don’t know if our relationship can go on.
  14. I’m going to have to make some really hard decisions.
  15. I can honestly say I see my wife in this room.
  16. I don’t know if there is a connection there.
  17. I just don’t know what to do.
  18. I just don’t understand what happened between us.
  19. I’ve been hurt in the past.
  20. I just thought I had found something real.
  21. She’s just not here for the right reasons.
  22. I have a really hard time opening up to people.
  23. Can I talk to you for a second?
  24. I just want to get to know you.
  25. The date cards are here!
  26. I thought I could do this, but I just can’t.
  27. I don’t understand what happened.
  28. I really thought he was the one.
  29. I don’t understand where we went wrong.
  30. I just don’t think she is the right one for me.
  31. I never thought I would feel this way.
  32. Ladies, there is one more rose left.
  33. Will you accept this rose?