33 Niche Spotify Mood Playlists For The Next Time You're In Charge Of The AUX Cord

Excessively specific playlists portray the meaningful ways in which individuals in Gen Z express their imagination with music.

1320

Allowing ourselves to become enveloped in rhythms and lyrics, humans have a funny habit of sonically transporting to new dimensions, locations, and situations under the influence of music. Each genre and song evokes a different psychological interaction within the listener's subjective perspective.

The varying methods in which each generation interacts with art reflect values and skills within the particular age group. As for the youths of today, curating compilations of entertainment is a defining quirk of Gen Z.

From Vine/TikTok anthologies to movie montages to Spotify playlists, young people addictively inject a concentrated bit of culture into our lives, fitting nearly every emotion and experience imaginable. Below are 33 of the most distinct playlists I could find on Spotify, dripping with imagery and irony, with links included under each photo.

1. “England in the snow: you're in Victorian England & you're walking down a path adorned with the warm aureate glow of gaslights & it's snowing softly & u have your hands buried deep in ur coat pockets while somewhere in the distance, someone announces that the queen is dead”

england in the snow

open.spotify.com

2. “sunbathing because of 'Rona but you’ve had too much caffeine”

sunbathing because of Rona but you’ve had too much caffeine

open.spotify.com

3. “Every Song Called Easy”

Every Song Called Easy

open.spotify.com

4. “Harry Styles songs crafted into a jukebox musical”

harry songs crafted into a jukebox musical

open.spotify.com

5. The user, Joscelyn.Stocks, has a rainbow of tunes with 12 playlists devoted to the energy of different colors.

🌲Dark Green Songs

open.spotify.com

6. “Songs That Excite The Old Folks”

songs that excite the old folks

open.spotify.com

7. “Time For A Little Bit Of Chaos”

time for a lil bit of chaos

open.spotify.com

8. “stranded ashore a mystical island”

stranded ashore a mystical island

open.spotify.com

9. “INDY’S FALL MIXTAPE”

INDY'S FALL MIXTAPE

open.spotify.com

10. “to the ends of the earth, would you follow me?”

to the ends of the earth would you follow me?

open.spotify.com

11. “i’m on aux at a party, F*CK”

im on aux at a party, F*CK

open.spotify.com

12. “iM nOt LiKe OtHeR giRLs”

iM nOt LiKe OtHeR giRLs

open.spotify.com

13. “for when I don’t have trust issues”

for when i dont have trust issues

open.spotify.com

14. “would sell my kidney to hear for the 1st time again”

would sell my kidney to hear for the 1st time again

open.spotify.com

15. “you meet god at a gas station at 3:03 am & he asks you if you want to go for a motorcycle ride with him”

hanging out w/ god at 3 am

open.spotify.com

16. “atm”

atm

open.spotify.com

17. “It’s the year 2077 & you’re at a nightclub in Tokyo with your best friend, you’re both on the run from a group of rebels but you feel safe in this little neon corner of nowhere so when a robot waiter offers you a strawberry daiquiri you accept it”

earth 2077

open.spotify.com

18. “songs I’d play if my hypothetical boyfriend cheated on me”

Songs I’d play if my hypothetical boyfriend cheated on me

open.spotify.com

19. “enough is enough”

enough is enough✊🏿

open.spotify.com

20. “when i’m sad in the bathtub feels”

when i'm sad in the bathtub feels

open.spotify.com

21. “Songs That Make Gay People Scream”

💥Songs That Make Gay People Scream💥

open.spotify.com

22. “what falling in love sounds like”

what falling in love sounds like

open.spotify.com

23. “Angel Radio”

angel radio

open.spotify.com

24. “songs for writing”

songs for writing

open.spotify.com

25. “Spanish simp playlist”

Spanish simp playlist😩

open.spotify.com

26. “Hey hey Woodie Guthrie”

Hey hey Woody Guthrie

open.spotify.com

27. “Voluptuous”

voluptuous

open.spotify.com

28. “Sad Indie Bops”

sad indie bops

open.spotify.com

29. “Life Is Like A Friendship Bracelet”

🌸🦋✨Life Is Like a Friendship Bracelet✨🦋🌸

open.spotify.com

30. “Songs you forgot about but I listen to on a daily basis”

Songs you forgot but I listen to on a daily basis

open.spotify.com

31. “you're at a rave but you're a basic teenage girl in white air forces”

at a rave but you’re a basic teenage girl in white air force

open.spotify.com

32. “tastes like expensive coffee”

tastes like expensive coffee

open.spotify.com

33. “clubbing but you’re sad in the smoking area and it’s the 80’s”

Clubbing but you’re sad , in the smoking area and it’s the 80s

open.spotify.com