You don't always need to say the "L" word to express your love for someone. It's in the little moments that you find it. It can be another word, another phrase, or even an action. It's easy to think that expressing your love for someone in words can only be done in eight words, but here are some ways that you can say "I love you," without actually saying the words, "I love you."
1. Do you need anything?
2. I am here if you need to talk.
3. I am so proud of you.
4. I am so excited for you!
5. I can't wait for us to...
6. How can I help?
7. What can I do to help you succeed?
8. You're the best.
9. That thing that you did was really cool!
10. I really appreciated it when you...
11. I miss(ed) you!
12. I want to do this with you.
13. You're my favorite person.
14. I want to go to *insert place* with you.
15. *Show up with their favorite food*
16. I had a great time with you today.
17. Can I show you *this*? It's really important to me and I want to share it with you.
18. Of course I'll share my fries with you.
19. You're so great.
20. I am going to promise you that it's going to be okay.
21. You mean a lot to me.
22. You look stunning today.
23. You make me so happy.
24. Whatever works best for you.
25. I really like it when we do *this* together.
26. You make me smile.
27. Hey, I got tickets to see your favorite ________
!28. I can't wait for you to meet ________.
29. I got this for you because I knew you needed it.
30. You need anything while I'm out?
31. I couldn't imagine doing this without you.
Saying the "L" word is made out to be such a big deal. If you read the list above, you know you've expressed your love for someone, through words, one time or another, without actually saying "I love you."