32 Thoughts You Had While Watching 'Survivor'

Oh, the emotions you put us through each week.

39

Survivor is a reality competition that has aired on CBS since May of 2000. Survivor takes normal people to an isolated location and in tribes they must fend for themselves. The contestants have to face various challenges and make it through eliminations in order to be voted as the Sole Survivor and earn the million dollar prize after 39 days. CBS has kept us on our feet for the last 16 years making us more and more anxious for each new season as it came out. On Wednesday February 17, the premiere of season 32 aired, here are 32 thoughts I had while watching.

1. Alright, here we go it's Wednesday. Survivor season 32 Kaoh Rong, I'm ready for this.

2. I've been waiting for this day since December.

3. Another Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, hopefully another Tony doesn't win.

4. Kaoh Rong, Cambodia is so beautiful, but why did Jeff Probst say that this was going to be the most grueling survivor of all?

5. Okay the gathering of supplies, we've begun the first stressful part of the game.

6. Why did Caleb just jump in the water to chase that chicken?

7. Wait, that's Caleb from Big Brother!

8. Alright lets get a look at these tribes.

9. ER Doctor, FBI Agent, Body Builder, NBA Player, Gardener.. This is a really cool mix up.

10. LOL Peter from the Brain tribe does look like Obama.

11. Aww I like Tai, he reminds me of Yau- Man, but why is he on the beauty tribe?

12. Oops the chickens are out! Rule number one of Survivor: the chickens must escape at least once.

13. The brain tribe wants to target the old people. I hate when they target the old people.

14. Tai is looking for the idol, its too early he's gonna get caught.

15. Oh my gosh Tai did get caught, the target on his back is huge now!

16. Dang, now Aubry is dehydrated, will we already have the first med-evac of the season?

17. No she's just having an anxiety attack, now her tribe think she's weak. There's another target.

18. Jeez Jennifer got a bug in her ear, this is stressing me out.

19. Thank goodness, it crawled out. That was rough.

20. Jennifer is a Badass.

21. Finally the first immunity challenge!

22. Darnell dropped the goggles, Brawn is in trouble now.

23. No one can get these boats up. All the tribes are catching up with one another.

24. Alicia just gave up on the challenge because she can't do puzzles.

25. Brains won. Beauty and Brawn neck to neck, I can't watch this is too stressful.

26. Brawn is going to tribal council. It's strategizing time.

27. Chopping Block= Alicia and Darnell

28. Darnell is taking so much heat, but he feels so bad.

29. Did Alicia just say she was a "mental giant".

30. Oh my gosh! It's a tie!!!!! Tribal Council why must you do this to me?

31. Nooooo!!! They voted out Darnell. Now I'm sad. But Alicia is definitely the next target.

32. Oh Survivor the emotions you put me through, but I can't stay away. See you next Wednesday.