As finals come to a end, all of us college students can finally relax and say "It's Summertime". Summertime is defined as the season or period of summer. Summer Summertime is where we don't have to worry about studying for final exams, staying up late to do a assignment that's due the next day, or working on projects. It is a period where we stop doing college work and get back to our summer jobs, hanging out with family and friends, going on vacations, getting ice cream, and go on many more exciting adventures like the beach. For me when I hear it is "Summer" all of these things come to my mind that some college students may have running through their minds as well!
1. Ice cream Dates with friends
2. Beach Days with friends
3. Movie Marathons
4. Barbecues / cookouts
5. Sitting by the fire and making s'mores
6. Mall Day
7. Sitting by the pool, going swimming, night swimming, tanning, and hanging out with friends and family
8. Long car ride adventures
9. Going to Block Island
10. Drive In Movies
11. Summer Photo shoots
12. Burgers and Hot dogs on the grill
13. Going on vacation to a variety of places!
15. Eating Healthy
16. Sunset chasin
17. Breakfast Dates with friends or your boyfriend!
18. Late nights and All nighters
19. Smoothie making
20. New projects like, re-doing your room!
21. Morning runs and morning sunrise catching
22. Taking a cruise or ferry ride
23. A Trip to Hawaii
24. Going out of the country to Italy, Ireland, Paris, and etc
25. Taking a trip to the Bahamas or Virgin Islands
26. Summer parties with friends!
27. Summer Outfits!
28. Boat Rides
29. Firework shows
30. Sparkler Fun
31. Going to the movies
32. Carnivals & Festivals