32 Reasons To Keep Living

32 Reasons To Keep Living

Always find enough reasons to keep going

175
32 Reasons To Keep Living
https://pixabay.com/en/sparkler-holding-hands-firework-677774/

You should remember these 32 things to keep your life living.

1. Hugs from mom

2. Recovery

3. Dogs

4. Trying a new food

5. Sunsets

6. Cuddling

7. Finding yourself

8. You've made it this far

9. Laughing until you cry

10. Finding your other half (who is looking for you too)

11. Shooting Stars

12. Christmas Morning

13. Jamming out in the car

14. Sunrises

15. Traveling the world

16. To be happy one day

17. Hot showers/baths

18. Wine

19. Marrying the love of your life

20. The smell of rain

21. Morning breeze

22. Movies you haven't seen yet

23. You're amazing

24. Growing into the person you're meant to be

25. Hugs from grandma

26. Your kids soccer game

27. Jeans that fit just right

28. Accomplishments

29. Girls night out

30. Bucket lists

31. Decorating your first house

32. You're loved

Student Jobs That Can Help Your Career

There are heaps of different jobs you could be doing to earn extra cash while you’re in college. However, you’ll probably want to give some thought to how each of your prospective job opportunities might impress prospective employers when you launch your actual career after graduation.

10547
Student Jobs

There are heaps of different jobs you could be doing to earn extra cash while you’re in college. However, you’ll probably want to give some thought to how each of your prospective job opportunities might impress prospective employers when you launch your actual career after graduation. The following jobs are ones you’re probably qualified to do, and they’re likely to be more impressive additions to your resume than the usual Mcjob options would be: