Do you wait until the last minute to do everything? Do you hate being productive? Do you wish you could avoid your to-do list for forever? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are probably a procrastinator. And if there's one thing I know about procrastination, it's that we love to do it. So here are 31 different ways you can continue to procrastinate.
1. Teach yourself how to blow a bubble gum bubble
You could spend a decent half hour doing just that.
2. Figure out how long you can hold your breath
3. Facebook stalk that guy you once saw in the cafeteria and thought was cute
Should take you some time to find him, but I'm sure you will because women are like detectives with that sh*t.
4. Practice your autograph when you are famous
5. Wikipedia the most random thing you can think of
Like an avocado!
6. Learn the art of Origami
Who doesn't need a hundred of those paper swans lying around their room?
7. Attempt to finally get that six-pack
8. Teach yourself how to do the cup song
And then do it over, and over, and over again.
9. Build a blanket fort, like when you were a kid
10. Go sit in the grass and people watch
You might be surprised what you'll witness
11. Search for houses and apartments you could never afford in cities you'll never visit
12. Message your best friend from elementary school and tell her all about what you've been up to
13. Watch a YouTube makeup tutorial even though you can't afford half of the products used
14. Order a pizza
I mean, who doesn't love to eat pizza?!
15. Sort your closet by color and then realize you own way too many black items
16. Create a list of all the books you've always wanted to read, and then never read them
17. Look at old pictures from high school and reminisce on how much you hated everyone
18. Initiate a texting conversation using only emojis and see how long it lasts
19. Teach yourself to play Beethoven on the piano
20. Come up with a cool name for that mixtape you'll never drop
21. Try all the Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors to see which one's your favorite
22. See if you can figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop
23. Write a song about the first thing that comes to your mind
...So, naturally, I wrote a song about d*ck.
24. Create a list of possible names for your future children
25. Paint each of your fingernails a different color
...And then remove it all because you look like a walking rainbow.
26. Pretend the floor in your room is lava
You're never too old for this one.
27. Go onto Google Earth and decide where you're going to build your future home
28. Binge watch Shark Tank
Be honest, you've done it before
29. Learn how to twerk
30. Re-Watch that one Netflix series you've already seen three different times
For me, it's The Office and FRIENDS.
31. Write out a To-Do list for the next two weeks
...And then decide you'll complete it later.