30 Things You Say On A Regular Basis If You're A 'Gilmore Girls' Fan

Coffee Coffee Coffee.

3566

I don't know why I used the word “if" in the title because obviously if you've watched any one episode of Gilmore Girls, you're immediately a fan. You love them for the coffee addiction and their witty comebacks, but most of all you love them for their unfailing mother-daughter relationship. They are the Gilmore Girls. If you're just trying to get through another Monday and the coffee is never enough or you're just looking for a good laugh, here are 30 (because we just couldn't narrow them down) Gilmore Girls quotes that you've said at least one time in your life:

1. Where you lead, I will follow, any anywhere that you tell me to -Theme song

Admit it, you've had this song stuck in your head a time or two.

2.I need coffee in an IV. -Lorelai Gilmore

There goes Lorelai, summing up our entire existence.

3. Do you like coffee? Only with my oxygen. -Max Medina, Lorelai Gilmore

Coffee=Life

4. People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them. -Michel Gerard

I've had my fair share of stupid people, Michel, glad to hear you have too.

5. You are so full of hate and loathing, and I gotta tell you. I love it! -Lorelai Gilmore

Said every best friend ever.

6. Yeah, I'm fine. I'm great. It's a big, fat, happy sunshine day for me. -Luke Danes

I don't know about you, but this about sums up every Monday.

7. It's all any of us wants, to find a nice person to hang out with 'til we drop dead. Not a lot to ask! -Lorelai Gilmore

Join the club, Lorelai!

8. If you're going to throw your life away, he'd better have a motorcycle. -Lorelai Gilmore

I don't have a daughter, but I gotta tell ya, this is relatable when I'm talking relationships with my best friend.

9. Nothing excites me before 11:00 -Rory Gilmore

Wise words, Rory, wise words.

10. People don't realize it, but it takes years of training to eat the way we do. -Lorelai Gilmore

The struggle is real.

11. Ugh. I need a taco. -Rory Gilmore

Don't we all?

12. I'm afraid that once your heart is involved it all comes out in moron. -Lorelai Gilmore

#Accurate

13. I don't like Mondays, but unfortunately, they come around eventually. -Lorelai Gilmore

Even though this is everyone's least favorite scene, it is a quote that we all have used more than once.

14. Was the last time you had an interesting thought when you considered flinging yourself off of a building? -Paris Gellar

Oh Paris, how dearly you are loved.

15. I cannot do this alone, I need my mommy and I don't care who knows it. -Rory Gilmore

If you haven't tried adulting yet, just know, the struggle is real.

16. Now I'm supposed to look pretty and girly which is completely impossible because I'm gross and I have nothing to wear. -Rory Gilmore

Said every girl who has ever experienced a first date.

17. If eating cake is wrong, I don't want to be right. -Lorelai Gilmore

This is the best episode of the Bachelor that there ever was.

18. First I drink the coffee. Then I do the things. -Lorelai Gilmore

Me every day before noon.

19. Nothing says coffee like six in the morning! -Lorelai

Yet another coffee quote hittin' us in the feels.

20. College is breaking my spirit -Rory Gilmore

If this isn't a quote that sums my life up, I don't know what is.

21. One day, I decided that instead of being hurt and upset by your disapproval, I'm gonna be amused. -Lorelai

We all feel your pain, Lorelai, we all feel your pain.

22. I can't stop drinking the coffee. If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words putting into sentence doing. -Lorelai

And another.

23. I wanna get the healthy glow of someone who goes consistently to the gym without actually having to go, of course. -Lorelai

We would all love to be as cool as the people who make it to the gym on a daily basis, or is that just me?

24. I'm just being dramatic. It's what I do. -Lorelai

I think we're all in the same boat, Lorelai. #noshame

25. It's Avril Lavigne's world. We're just living in it.

Is this a little irrelevant now that it is 2017? It's Complicated.

See what I did there?

26. You're breaking up. The house is going through a tunnel. -Lorelai Gilmore

Every time we try to avoid a phone conversation.

27. Every day that you breathe, you make my life harder. -Michel Gerard

There goes Michel, being all wise and witty again.

28. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. -Logan Huntzberger

I know. I know. I'm Team Jess too, but can we at least appreciate one of the few times Logan actually said something wise?

29. I love pizza. I eat tons of pizza. It's one of my four major food groups. -Lorelai

Right after coffee, coffee, and another shot of coffee.

30. Well, I study, then study, then after a little study break, I study. -Rory

Finals week got me like…

From Your Site Articles