The end of the school year is approaching quickly. For some, it's exciting. For others, it's terrifying. For some, it's a little sad leaving your friends. For everyone, there are dozens of questions running through your head about finals, the summer, next year. Here are just a small sampling of those questions:
1. When's the final for this class?
2. Where did all my pencils go?
3. What do I have to get on this?
4. Where am I going to live next year?
5. What if the dorm I live in next year is even further than the one I live in now?
6. When will I ever see my friends next year?
7. Will I get to see them this summer?
8. Should I get a new job for this summer?
9. Do I have to get an internship for this summer?
10. Wait, this internship isn't paid?
11. How does one get a paid internship?
12. How did she get that internship?
13. Do I have to get my books for next fall in June?
14. Or can I wait until mid-August?
15. Should I take a road trip this summer?
16. Should I take a road trip with friends?
17. Will we still be friends after that?
18. When do I have to start thinking about next semester?
19. What classes did I sign up for again?
20. What if I forgot how to study over break?
21. Should I do some reading over the summer to get back into the school mood?
22. What if I forget how to get up early?
23. How am I out of notebook paper?
24. How am I out of printing money?
25. Do I get a study guide for this final?
26. Is this final cumulative?
27. Did I turn in all the homework for this class?
28. Are there participation points for this class?
29. How hard will this final actually be?
30. Where did this year go?