30 Movies On Netflix For These Endless Quarantine Days

What to watch when you just don't know what to do.

10
https://www.pexels.com/photo/closeup-photo-of-person-holding-panasonic-remote-control-in-front-of-turned-on-smart-television-987586/

We're all familiar with the feeling of not knowing what to watch. We grab a blanket and a snack and click on our Netflix tab only to be faced with a recognizable uncertainty. You want to watch something because you're bored, but you don't want to commit to something if you aren't sure you will like it.

This is especially aggravating given the circumstances of the current pandemic. We're all (hopefully) quarantined in our homes, running out of activities to do, and bored out of our minds.

I'm sure many of you have scrolled through the movie section of Netflix, trying to find something of interest, but you just end up rewatching that TV show series you've binge watched 6 times already.

We can all admit that Netflix is going down-hill but most of us are still stuck with it anyway. Too many gems have been taken off the site, but there are still ones that remain. Without further ado, here are 30 comedies, dramas, rom-coms (mainly), and childhood throwbacks that will keep you entertained for many, many more hours of quarantine:

1. The Shawshank Redemption
    2. Sleepover
    3. He's Just Not That Into You
    4. Silver Linings Playbook
    5. A Cinderella Story
    6. Falling Inn Love
    7. The Kissing Booth
    8. The Ugly Truth
    9. Dear John
    10. 1 Mile To You
    11. Room
    12. Step Brothers
    13. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
    14. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    15. Murder Mystery
    16. Princess And The Frog
    17. Sharkboy and Lavagirl
    18. Bird Box
    19. When We First Met
    20. 21&Over
    21. National Treasure
    22. Bird Box
    23. The Other Guys
    24. Miracle
    25. Hotel Transylvania 3
    26. She's Out Of My League
    27. The Theory Of Everything
    28. To All The Boys I've Loved Before
    29. To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You
    30. Set It Up