30 Perfect Lyrics For An Instagram Caption

"Guys, SOS, I can't think of a caption for Instagram."

151723
Joen Kim

We have all been there before: you choose the perfect photo where you look amazing and you find the perfect filter. All that's left is to come up with a caption—one of the hardest things to do when trying to post to Instagram. You don’t want a caption too long or too short and you end up asking everyone what to put as a caption. In the end, you let your perfect pic go caption-less. Have no fear, here are 30 lyrics for when you are in need of a caption.

For when you’re with bae

1. You got all my attention, and you ain’t even tryin’

2. I’m so obsessed with the way that your lips kiss me like crazy

3. I’m high on loving you

4. For I can’t help falling in love with you

5. I’m gonna love you to the ends of the earth, to the moon and back

6. What did I ever do to make you fall for me?

When there are too many feelings

7. It’s the biggest decision I’m about to get right, I choose you

8. So close to reaching that famous happy end

9. I’m just a hopeless romantic looking for love

10. Forever can never be long enough for me

11. You got me curious about the two of us

12. A summer rain is passing over, and it feels like a dream

For that selfie

13. Can’t keep my hands to myself

14. They can imitate you but they can’t duplicate you

15. I’m locked and loaded completely focused

16. I been getting’ dirty money Jordan Belfort

17. I’m doing my own little thing

18. My mind is a warrior

For when you are #turningup

19. We love who we love and we wanna have fun

20. I need a one dance, got a Hennessy in my hand, one more time ‘fore I go

21. Wave your hands side to side put it in the air

22. Tonight’s the night when we forget the heart breaks

23. And we play our favorite songs, and we scream out all night long

24. This here is our party

For when you’re with squad

25. You’re still laughing with me and we’re still making memories

26. I will never forget you, you will always be by my side

27. The cool kids aren’t cool to me, they aren’t cooler than we are

28. Oh we were flying so high, yeah partners in crime

29. Well it’s always better when we’re together

30. And I’ll say it again living life on the edge with a close handful of friends