Stuck on what to caption your next IG photo? Drake can help

30 Drake Lyric Captions for 27 Different Insta Posts

In honor of his newest album release

5654
Instagram

In honor of Drake's new album, I believe it is a perfect time to reminisce on everything he has already given us. Not only has Drake provided the best songs to cry to, to party to, and to drive to, but his songs have also been the best songs to inspire good Instagram captions. Below are 30 throwback Drake lyrics that you can use for your upcoming Instagram post. Enjoy!

1. "Southwest, no first class"

Song: Free Smoke

Album: More life

How To Use: This caption is perfect for a picture of you flying in a Southwest plane. Take a picture of you sitting in your airplane seat or a picture of the sky from above.

2. "Tat on my ribs like I do not know what permanent is"

Song: Gyalchester

Album: More life

How To Use: This caption is great for when you get your first rib tattoo. It is pretty self-explanatory.

3. "Bury me now and I only get bigger"

Song: Gyalchester

Album: More Life

How To Use: Use this caption for a picture of you buried in the sand on the beach and only your head is popping out.

4. "Me and my broski are twins but we don't look alike"

Song: Gyalchester

Album: More Life

How To Use: Perfect caption for a picture of you and your best friend, bro, boy, homie, etc.

5. "Michael Phelps with the swim moves"

Song: Portland

Album: More Life

How To Use: When you place first at your swim meet, use this caption.

6. "Im a magnet for bad bi***es"

Song: Portland

Album: More Life

How To Use: Use this as the caption to the next Instagram photo of you and your girl gang!

7. "I got the keys to the streets, you got the key to defeat"

Song: Portland

Album: More Life

How To Use: Use this to caption a candid picture of you walking through the streets of your favorite city.

8. "Out of body, that's just how I feel when I'm around you, shawty"

Song: Teenage Fever

Album: More Life

How To Use: This caption is perfect for a couple photo.

9."This sh*t feels like teenage fever"

Song: Teenage Fever

Album: More Life

10. "Went and got diplomas and we still goin' dumb"

Song: Lose You

Album: More Life

How To Use: Use this to caption a picture of you and all your friends on graduation day.

11. "Icy like 1017"

Song: Ice Melts

Album: More Life

How To Use: Use this line to caption a picture of you in Iceland, ice skating, or at an ice bar. To take this quote quite literally, it can also be used to caption a picture of you with an obnoxious amount of jewelry on.

12. "I need you out in Jamaica, relaxin"

Song: Ice Melts

Album: More Life

How To Use: This caption is perfect for a picture of you laying on the beach in Jamaica sipping on a cold drink.

13. "Seasons go by like I'm binge-watchin"

Song: Do Not Disturb

Album: More Life

How To Use: Use this to caption your next fall foliage photo!

14. "7AM in Germany"

Song: Do Not Disturb

Album: More Life

How To Use: Next time you are in Germany in October (the sun rises around 7 a.m. during this month), use this lyric to caption a sunrise photo.

15. "You overnight celebrity"

Song: Do Not Disturb

Album: More Life

How To Use: If you ever get the opportunity to take a photo with celebrities such as Mason Ramsey, Rebecca Black, Danielle Bregoli, the singer of Gangman Style, or Ken Bone, use this caption.

16. "With my dad out in Tennessee is where I belong"

Song: Keep The Family Close

Album: Views

How To Use: Use this to caption a photo of you and your old man in Tennessee. For this quote you might want to put "- Drake" at the end, just so people know it is an actual lyric.

17. "M.I.A in the M.I.A"

Song: With you

Album: Views

How To Use: If your name is Mia and you go to Miami and do not use this caption, I will be upset.

18. "Doin' well dawg"

Song: Still Here

Album: Views

How To Use: This caption is perfect for a picture of you during your semester abroad. To answer everyone's questions, yes, you are doing well.

19. "Momma is a saint, yes, she raised me real good"

Song: Child's Play

Album: Views

How To Use: Use this lyric to caption a picture of you and your mom! I used this lyric as the caption to my Mother's Day Instagram post in 2017.

20. "Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum"

Song: Pop Style

Album: Views

How To Use: Do you have a chain belt? If so, take an OOTD photo and caption it with this lyric.

21. "A lot of ya'll aren't made for the league"

Song: Pop Style

Album: Views

How To Use: Use this lyric to caption a picture of you and your teammates after you won your sports game.

22. "My wifey is a spice like I'm David Beckham"

Song: Views

Album: Views

How To Use: Use this lyric to caption a photo of you and your girlfriend at formal, prom, etc.

23. "On my worst behavior"

Song: Worst Behavior

Album: NWTS

How To Use: Have you been MIA on IG lately? For your first comeback photo use this caption.

24. "Shine on them h*es, let em know that you run sh*t"

Song: 305 to my city

Album: NWTS

How To Use: Selfie.

25. "Everywhere we go we leave a worldwide mess"

Song: Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2

Album: NWTS

How To Use: Use this to caption a photo of you and your friend group out on the town.

26. "Gucci air bag just incase we crash"

Song: Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2

Album: NWTS

How To Use: Use this lyric to caption a picture of you in the passenger seat of a car with your foot on the dashboard.

27. "I'm the big homie but they still tryna lil bro me dawg"

Song: Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2

Album: NWTS

How To Use: Selfie.

28. "Wearing retro sh*t, that's old fashioned"

Song: All Me

Album: NWTS

How To Use: Use this lyric to caption your next OOTD photo.

29. "I can't really see another squad tryna cross us"

Song: No Tellin'

Album: If You're Reading This It's Too Late

30. "Tuck my napkin in my shirt, cause I'm just mobbin' like that"

Song: Headlines

Album: Take Care

How To Use: Use this lyric to caption a photo of you eating lobster.