At the end of the day, you are responsible for your own happiness. Everyday is a day meant for living, for experiencing new things and enjoying simple moments. Of course, everyone has bad days, but there are always ways to make your day a little brighter, to make it seem like the sun is shining a little bit brighter.
1. Wake up early to watch the sunrise.
2. Pay attention to the color of the sky.
3. Smile at a stranger.
4. See how things look different when the light hits them.
5. Find out what you want rather than avoiding what you don't.
6. Throw away small talk and get to actually know someone.
7. Eat your favorite foods even if it's bad for you.
8. Allow time for yourself. Relax! Your mind will thank you.
9. Have a dance party, even if you're the only one there.
10. Give someone a compliment you genuinely mean.
11. Look a pictures of puppies, it'll make your heart grow a size.
12. Learn how to look at art.
13. Do things that scare you.
14. Enjoy simplicity.
15. Call someone you love, the sound of their voice can remind you of home.
16. Wrap yourself up in a blanket and drink something warm.
17. Look at the stars at night.
18. Wake up and decide you're going to have a good day.
19. Take pictures of things that make you smile.
20. Walk with a purpose like you have somewhere important to be.
21. Learn how to be happy even when you're sad.
22. Let go of all your grudges.
23. Always be looking and notice the ground underneath your feet.
24. Realize that everything is interesting if you look closer.
25. Give up the resistance to change.
26. Take time to master patience.
27. Find something to be thankful for.
28. Get off the internet for a few hours.
29. Smile more.
30. Catch the sunset.