3 Ways To Meditate The Stress Away

3 Ways To Meditate The Stress Away

For when you need to get away from it all.

20
3 Ways To Meditate The Stress Away
http://www.quickbase.com/blog/project-management-lessons-from-meditation

With midterm exams coming and the daily rush of our lives telling us to do something each moment of our days, many people don't take the time to relax and ponder their life. Meditation is an excellent way to do just that. I want to inform you on three ways you can work out the bad mojo.

1.Classic Meditation

The first way has to be the more traditional way. Classic meditation is what I'll call it. To do this, you need to find a quiet room or area where you can relax at. Get into a comfortable position that you think you won't fall asleep in. I sit Indian style on a chair and cup my hands to do this. Next, close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Breathe in through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Imagine all of your thoughts escaping you every time you exhale. Let everything go, good or bad, After a while of doing this, I get the feeling of nothingness, as if nothing really mattered.

2. Music Meditation

The next technique was something I tried today, meditation with music. This came to me after hearing about it from a let’s play. The player tried only listening to music and just that. It had me think about how people listen to music while doing other things like running, driving or doing homework. We don't sit back and listen to music anymore. So that's what I did. I got comfortable and listened to the songs from my favorite album- "Folie à deux" by Fallout Boy. I lied down, popped on my ear buds, closed my eyes then focused on the music. I paid attention to the lyrics and the images and feelings that the song brought to me. It gave me that tingling sensation across my body and helped me come up with ideas.

3.Nature Meditation

The last meditation I recommend requires an area with a great view. Go up to a place that is high up and enjoy the view. It can be the city, somewhere closer to nature, anywhere. Let your mind wander in the setting. This is a great thing to do because it reminds you just how small we are. Compared to the buildings, trees and so many other things, our problems seem insignificant for a moment.

Make sure to take some time away from the hustle and bustle of life and relax sometime. Relaxation does the mind, body and soul good and with the way the world is now everyone could use that.