3 Reasons Milwaukee Is Underrated

3 Reasons Milwaukee Is Underrated

MILWAUKEE IS UNDERRATED. Yes it is.

52
3 Reasons Milwaukee Is Underrated

1. Sports

Milwaukee (Wisconsin in general) has some pretty good sports teams. The Brewers have been playing amazing all year and currently lead the NL Central. The Bucks had their first All Star in years with Giannis Antetokounmpo and make the playoffs. The city hadn't been that live in years. A lot of different cities can't brag about having multiple good professional teams, but Milwaukee can.

2. Festivals

Milwaukee is home to more festival than anyone can imagine. Irish Fest, Polish Fest, Brady Street Festival....the list could go on and on. Many cities lack many of these different festivals due to various reasons making Milwaukee even better. The festival we're most known for is Summerfest. It's deemed by everyone as the biggest music festival in the country and a good time for everyone.

3. Beer/Bars

Another thing that Milwaukee is really known for is its beer. Beer was such a big part of the culture that Milwaukee gained the nickname, "Beer Capital of the World". The name definitely fits with some notable names coming out of the Cream City like Miller, Schlitz, Pabst, and Blatz. This heavy push in beer led to all the many bars you see on every corner. Milwaukee bars are a great place to go out to eat and hang with your friends because they usually come with some type of food special on specific days. This is just another way Milwaukee has a leg up on other cities.