hair color to flaunt

3 Hair Colors To Flaunt This Summer

Let's try it this summer

27
3 Hair Colors To Flaunt This Summer
Billie Daniels

Ladies, summer is here I think and I hope. And what better way to show off then letting your hair glisten by trying a new hair color. I have been experimenting off and on with some hair color and recommend sporting and flaunting these three hair colors!

Honey Blonde

Yes, my first love of hair color would be honey blonde. I loved the way my skins glows with this color. Definitely a great color to start your summer with ! And now this, I recommend getting this hair color professionally done, while honey blonde is not fully bleaching your hair it still contains ammonia. Still a great hair color to try if you dare.

Dark Cherry/Burgundy

Beauty my love is in this hair color maybe, but dark cherry or burgundy hair color are a great choice for the summer. My personal favorite at the moment and goal hair color right now are a sure way to get into the vibe and be a lil crazy, sexy and cool. Take great photos with your color showing off as well with this sexy color to try!

Jet Black

Beautiful, shiny & jet black yes I love it! My second hair color that I love and am addicted when I am tired of alot of color is jet black. I love the shiny effects that this color loves your hair with. Now most people feel like black hair color makes you look older but I believe with the correct products and stretching your dollar for more professional products this color will do wonders. Definitely a great color to try and you'll still look sexy and be magnetic!