3 Books By Dr. Seuss That I Remember from My Childhood

I think that I have read plenty of them but these three that I remember the most were the great classics.

1357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_I0et7AD9k&t=323s

I read books by Dr. Seuss when I was a kid. I think that I have read plenty of them but the three books that I remember the most were the great classics.

1. The Cat in the Hat

This is the first book by Dr. Seuss that I read. I do not remember the memory of being exposed to the book for the first time but I know that this is the first book by Dr. Seuss that I read. I had the book at home ever since I was a kid. I remember that when I was a kid, I saw the book’s live-action film at a hair salon. The hair salon was at someone’s house. I do not remember the movie too much at that time but I watched it again when I got older. Now, I remember what the live-action film was like. Recently, I read the book to a preschooler. The book was very colorful and the words were nice to read.

2. Green Eggs and Ham

This was the second book of Dr. Suess that I read. I was in a reading class where I went with another teacher to learn how to read and pronounce words. I remember this story very well. I like the artwork and the story’s plot. My classmates and I had to try green eggs at home. I remembered that my mother used green coloring to make the eggs. I ate it and I think that there was no difference in the taste at all. I never tried it again.

3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

This was the third book of Dr. Suess that I read. I was in a speech class during second grade. It was the day before winter break. My speech teacher read the story to us. I do not remember too much about this memory but I did see one of the artworks in it. I have seen the 2000 live-action film many times. I have never seen the 2018 film. I read this book again for one of my college classes and made three lesson plans for it.