28 Pictures That Will Prove Carrie Underwood Is FLAWLESS

Carrie Underwood isn't your celeb crush? Read this NOW.

198
Carrie Underwood

She's a beaut, y'all. Carrie Underwood gets a lot of credit but deserves so much more. Let's take a moment and look at how far she's come.

Starting from her first American Idol audition to now. Every girl dreams about waking up one day looking like her (and being her).

Girl, you were pretty then, but now there are NO words to describe how gorgeous you are now and how far you've come. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. If anyone questions that, this article is for you. Not only is she perfect on the outside, but she's beautiful on the inside (and in her singing voice). You can't get much more perfect than Carrie Underwood.

Here are 24 pictures of the FLAWLESS Carrie Underwood. Congrats on doing life well, girlfriend.

1. Carrie's most recent red carpet where she outshined everyone. (CMA's 2016)

2. This was 4 years ago, and I think she's gotten prettier. (AMA's 2012)

3. Just a year ago. I've decided she can pull off any color. (CMA's 2015)

4. Sparkles on sparkles. (AMA's 2015)

5. I can't imagine trying to pull off this hair-do, but she nails it. (Grammys 2016)

6. Can I have her body when I'm pregnant? (Oct. 2014)

7. Most beautiful pregnant lady, am I right? (CMA's 2014)

8. So simple, yet so beautiful. yes she just had a baby. (Oct. 2015)

9. No one can pull this dress off but her. NO ONE. (April 2016)

10. Her first red carpet debut after giving birth... No comment. (June 2015)

11. She sings like an angel and looks like an angel. (Grammys 2016 Performance)

12. Try and find a flaw, I dare you. (CMA's 2013)

13. Even in the simplest dress, she's always best dressed. (CMT's 2014)

14. Even 4 years ago she showed off pure perfection. (Grammys 2012)

15. Beautiful dress on a beautiful woman. (ACM 2014)

16. Little did we know that 9 years later, she'd still be at the top. (AMA's 2007)

17. This is what comes up when you look up Carrie's street style. Goals. (Sept. 2015)

18. One of many wardrobe changes. She looks like an angel. (CMA's 2016)

19. Post-CMA dress... Still perfect. (CMA's 2016)

20. Might be my favorite. I guess I love them all. (CMA's 2016)

21. Speechless. (CMA's 2012)

22. So much jealousy. (TJ Martell Foundation's 38th Annual Honors Gala, 2013)

23. Can't explain this beauty. (Time 100 Gala, 2014)

24. She can wear ANYTHING. (American Country Countdown Awards, 2016)

25. Can we just switch lives for like a day? No? Okay. (American Country Countdown Awards, 2016 Performance)

26. LEGS. (2016)

27. If I made that face, I'd look in pain. She just looks pretty. (CMA Music Festival, 2016)

28. Just an "all-American girl" who is 33 years old and is the definition of perfection and lacks a flaw. (ACM's 2016)

I don't know, I guess I'm just really jealous of her life. Family goals. Body goals. Singer goals. Everything goals.

Not only does her appearance create the Carrie Underwood we all see, but she is known to be the most down-to-earth, simple living woman who loves her family and singing.

You can say all you want that Carrie got beautiful because of Hollywood, but deep down we all know she is just pure perfection by herself.

I may be extremely salty that I don't look like her or have her talent or live her life, but I will gladly sit back and watch her flawless self do life. There are millions of guys who are obsessed with her, but I think there are more women out there who obsess even more. I am one of them. Currently googling, "how to become Carrie Underwood." No shame.

God bless you, Carrie. You blow us away.

XOXO,

Alyssa Ellyn