27 Times Joey Tribbiani Made You Smile Ear To Ear

How you doin?

142
neontommy.com

Joseph Francis Tribbiani Jr. The goofy, pizza (and generally all food) loving, stereotypical Italian friend of the group. While he's not the brightest, he has the best intentions. His childlike spirit and ignorance makes him one of the most lovable characters on the show. Who doesn't love Joey? I bet he made you smile more than you realize.

1. When he used impeccable logic after the fridge broke.

via Giphy

2. When Phoebe tried to teach him French.

via Tumblr

...and didn't quite suceed.

3. When he felt compelled to wear women's underwear and gave Phoebe a peek.

via Giphy

4. When he didn't understand human anatomy.

via The Odyssey

Thankfully Chandler was there, per usual, to clear things up for him.

5. When he did a commercial for men's lipstick.

via Giphy

6. When his impression of Chandler was spot on.

via Giphy

Could it be more spot on?

7. When he proved to Phoebe that he could drink an entire gallon of milk in 10 seconds.

via Giphy

The one special talent on his resume that got to stay!

8. When he couldn't grasp the concept of air quotes.

via Giphy

But he tried his best.

9. The time he finished his date's cake when she was on the phone and really wasn't sorry.

via Giphy

The one time he was actually "sorry."

10. When his eyebrow game was on point.

via Gaia Online

11. When his hatred for Pottery Barn was revealed.

via Pintrest

We've all done it, haven't we?

12. When his head got stuck in the door.

via Giphy

And Monica used turkey grease to get help him get out.

13. When he gave quality answers as a guest contestant on the game show "Pyramid."

via Google

Truly ingenious.

14. When he wore this hat.

via Giphy

And rocked it.

15. When he became a fabulous sand mermaid.

via Giphy

And very much enjoyed the view.

16. When he didn't want to share Huggsy with Emma.

via FanPop

17. When he made a huge mistake on Thanksgiving.

via Giphy

18. When it all made sense.

via Pintrest

19. When he got Ross to play in his fort of boxes.

via Tumblr

And tried to convince Chandler to join in.

20. When he was entranced by 3-D glasses.

via Giphy

21. When he had to protect himself from his girlfriend's playful, yet painful, punches.

via Giphy

Just a liiiiittle bit.

22. When he just wanted to help Ross educate Ben in holidays.

via PicGifs

23. When he daydreamed about being married to Monica.

via PicGifs

Good thing it was only a dream.

24. When he gave Phoebe some great advice.

via AskAStudent

25. All of the times he gracefully caught Chandler.

via Giphy

Could there be a cuter pair?

26. And each time they celebrated together.

via Giphy

27. And every time he expressed his love for Chandler.

via Giphy

If you didn't feel things during this scene, I would reevaluate some things.