27 Things I Need To Thank My Roommate For

The list could keep going, but stops at 27.

49
Abby Sannizzaro

After living through my freshman year of college there are a lot of things I should be thanking my roommate for. You're the best roomie!

Thank you for....

1. Getting up at 11pm when I feel like going on an adventure.
  2. Driving two hours to a different state at midnight with me because too many people suddenly became annoying.
  3. Listening to me when something hard has happened, hugging me as I cry, and even crying with me.
  4. Making me laugh with stupid videos on Twitter.
  5. Finishing the food on my plate that I always waste.
  6. Making me a better person.
  7. Stopping me from doing something stupid.
  8. Freaking out about exams with me when we forget what chapter it is on.
  9. Putting up with the fact that I can never find matching socks, and lending me your own when I can only find one clean one.
  10. Being my partner every time we play a game.
  11. Counting sheep with me when we can’t fall asleep and laughing with me when I suddenly remember something funny and say the line, “Remember that time…” in the middle of the night.
  12. Ordering Chinese food with me when we really shouldn’t be.
  13. Watching, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants three nights in a row because I felt like it was a must at that point in my life.
  14. For listening to my pun jokes that for some reason only I think are funny.
  15. Telling it like it is.
  16. Not always agreeing with me and actually giving me an opinion.
  17. Telling me when I look dumb and need to change.
  18. Listening to me rant.
  19. Helping me with my math homework when I’m sitting there pulling my hair out.
  20. Being part of my family and ranting to them like you do to me.
  21. Being a friend that builds me up and doesn’t tear me down.
  22. Running around like an idiot with me, taking couch cushions from the lobby to make beds for guests.
  23. Not smacking me every time I got pumped that there was a tour and yelled at them to come to our school.
  24. Not getting mad when I laugh at you for tripping in the busiest sections of campus.
  25. All the heart to hearts, the life stories and the funny moments.
  26. Making college what it is.
  27. Being my best friend, I can’t thank you enough.