26-And-Counting Reasons Why Moms Are The Best

I don’t even know how to start because there are no words in the world to describe a mother’s love to her child. She will do everything in her power to make sure her children are raised right with morals, respect, discipline, education and manners to live their life the right way. Mothers are the only irreplaceable humans on this planet. No one can take their position -- ever! They will go through all the pain in the world to make sure you’re safe and sound. It’s unbelievable what they do everyday for you. I’ve compiled a list of reasons of why moms are the absolute best; feel free to add more in the comments:

1. She carried you for nine months.
  2. She endured all the pain to give birth to you.
  3. She gave you life!
  4. She looks at you like you’re the most precious thing she’s ever seen.
  5. You are the light of her life, her reason for living.
  6. She taught you how to walk, talk, dress yourself and bathe yourself.
  7. She's always, always right.
  8. She gives advice even when you don’t want to hear it.
  9. She’s not just your mom but also your best friend.
  10. She will always support you no matter what.
  11. She’ll be there during your hard times.
  12. She’ll be there during the good times.
  13. She worries about you constantly for your safety.
  14. Moms always push you to do your best.
  15. She only wants the best for you.
  16. She cooks delicious meals.
  17. She always forgives you because her love is so immense.
  18. She knows your fake friends before you do.
  19. She’ll be straight up with you even if it hurts.
  20. She knows you better than you know yourself; I always find that very weird.
  21. Mother's have a sixth sense, I swear.
  22. She knows how to make you feel better.
  23. She’s always prepared for everything.
  24. She will literally do anything for you.
  25. She’s willing to die for you.
  26. Last, but not least, she’s loves you unconditionally like no one else!