Report this Content
There is something that just feels so right about being home back from college and binge-watching "Friends", am I right?
Well, whether you're a college student already back at school or you're still on break (probably counting down the days until you go back) here are the thoughts that every college student had/has while being home for winter break as told by "Friends":
1. I missed my pet(s) so much!
2. Being home is so weird.
3. I can go to bed without having to set an alarm for class tomorrow!
4. I should probably go to the gym since I'm home and have nothing else to do.
5. Why do all of my friends have to live in different states?
6. Seriously, all of my friends need to move closer to me.
7. Is it possible that I've actually watched everything on Netflix already? Cuz it feels like I have.
8. I don't have enough clothes-there's nothing in my closet
9. Maybe I should go to bed before 3 a.m. so it'll be easier to get up for class next semester.
10. LOL nah, never mind.
11. CHRISTMAS IS SO AWESOME
12. I'm so bored.
13. *checks grades* Yikes. Can I just drop out of school and travel instead?
14. I should get a job so I have money for next semester.
15. Ehh, there's less than a month until I go back so realistically, who's going to hire me now?
16. New year, new me!
17. Probably not though. So new year, same me.
18. HAVING NO RESPONSIBILITIES IS AWESOME!!!!!
19. Sleeping in is so nice. Sleep is good.
20. Why are my books so expensive for next semester?
21. Why do I need so many books anyway?
22. I have so much free time
23. Ugh, I'm going to have to repack everything again soon.
24. 'Kay well this was fun. Can I go back yet?
25. I miss my friends-I need to go back now.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.