things you should cry over before you shed tears over a boy

25 Things You Should Cry Over Before You Shed Tears Over A Boy

Please shed some tears for these things first.

364
Photo by Asdrubal luna on Unsplash

Guys can be such headaches. Sometimes, you just want to scream and cry from frustration. But, let me tell you, your tears should be shed over other things before you cry over a boy.

Here are 25 things you should cry over before you shed tears over a boy:

1. Starbucks running out of your favorite drink

2. Going on Netflix to find that your go-to movie or show has been removed

via GIPHY

3. Changing the radio station to hear your favorite song… just as it’s finishing

via GIPHY

4. Dragging yourself to an early class just to find that the professor is absent

via GIPHY

5. Your nail polish chipping after getting your nails done

media.giphy.com/media/1BXa2alBjrCXC/giphy.gif

6. When your makeup is perfect but you mess up your eyeliner or mascara so you have to re-do it

via GIPHY

7. Forgetting your headphones at home during a day you really need them

via GIPHY

8. Discovering pictures you don’t remember being in from a night when you had way too much fun

9. Losing or forgetting your keys and getting locked out of your room or house

via GIPHY

10. Flipping over a test to find questions that weren’t on the study guide

media.giphy.com/media/k61nOBRRBMxva/giphy.gif

11. When it rains after you get your hair done

via GIPHY

12. Your cell phone battery dying while out in the city

via GIPHY

13. When you have to create a new password, and find that your new password can’t be your old one

via GIPHY

14. Staining brand-new clothes

15. Dropping your phone and picking it up to discover that the screen has shattered

media.giphy.com/media/11HxElzKUMmBxu/giphy.gif

16. Cutting yourself while shaving

via GIPHY

17. Realizing the hairdresser cut your hair way shorter than you wanted it

via GIPHY

18. Having to embarrassingly look at your awful ID photo every time you scan into your building

19. Hearing a spoiler from a movie or show you haven’t seen yet

via GIPHY

20. Banging your toe against something

media.giphy.com/media/26ufcVAp3AiJJsrIs/giphy.gif

21. Being trapped in a room with a spider or another type of scary creature

via GIPHY

22. Texting the wrong person a really personal inside joke

via GIPHY

23. Losing your Snapchat streak with your best friend

24. Not being able to stop scratching a mosquito bite

via GIPHY

25. Finding sun burns and ugly tan lines after a long day outside

media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZsS8GFJKJeJoRQ4/giphy.gif