Being a book worm has its ups and downs. Reading books transports you into a different dimension and gives you a new way to look at life. You can dive into the world of the elves or find romance in a romantic novel. No matter what you read, literature is beautiful and it's amazing to see what someone can create using an alphabet consisting of twenty six letters. On the other hand, the emotional withdrawal from finishing a book is hard to get over. I mean, how do you move on after you’ve just placed yourself into a world that isn’t entirely yours? That’s right, you don’t. Not to mention that having a lot of books means that you're going to need a lot of space. Having a dirty room is one thing, but having a room full with books is another.
Reading books upon books is a task many people do not enjoy. There are plenty of people who hate to read and not enough book worms. It’s a popular opinion to find reading boring but to those who enjoy to read, it’s an escape from reality and a wonderful experience. As with any other hobby, being a book worm is a full time job but definitely an enjoyable one.
Here are 25 things all bookworms can relate to.
- Finding something to read stresses you out.
- Even then, going to book stores is your paradise.
- You spend all your money on books.
- You have books you haven't read but you still buy more.
- You have plenty of bookmarks but still only use one.
- You'll read just about anything.
- But you're still particular about what you read.
- Once you find a good book, you try your best to pace yourself.
- Binge reading is your worst enemy.
- You don’t know what to do when you’re done reading.
- You get emotional withdrawals after finishing a book.
- You're constantly falling in love with fictional characters.
- You can't help but spoil plots for other people, even though you don't enjoy spoiler alerts yourself.
- You contain your excitement when movies based on books come out.
- You also catch the blues when the book was way better than the movie.
- You're randomly quoting books you've read.
- Your heart breaks a little when no one gets your reference.
- Your heart breaks even more when someone says they don't like to read.
- You get overly excited when someone's read a book you love.
- You carry books with you everywhere you go.
- Forgetting your book at home when you go out is your worst nightmare.
- You're used to being called a nerd.
- But it doesn't bother you one bit.
- Being a book worm is something you're proud of.