A Definitive Ranking Of T-Swift 25 Best Songs

While we are waiting for her next bomb album we can reminisce on the past and all of the beautiful songs that we know all too well.

315
GrooveVolt

think we can all agree that Taylor Swift is the queen of pop. And if you don’t agree, this is ‘murica so you are entitled to your own opinion, even if it's wrong.

Anyways, it has been 959 days since Taylor blessed us with her fifth album. It's been 136 days since she released her single with Zayn. And she’s been altogether MIA from social media and news. So, I speak for all Swifties when I say we miss her and NEED her to come back and continue writing the soundtrack to our lives.

But while we are waiting for her next bomb album we can reminisce on the past and all of the beautiful songs that we know all too well.

So, here’s a list of my top 25 favorite Taylor Swift songs and why I love them- and her- so much.

25. A Place in This World

24. Teardrops on My Guitar

My anthem in 8th grade. Even though I didn’t have a guitar.

Story of our lives, Taylor....

23. Speak Now

This song lets us live out our wildest daydream and stop a wedding between a man you love and the wrong girl. I'm doubtful that this situation would ever have a happy ending. But hey, a girl can dream!

22. Picture to burn

21. I Almost Do

20. Cold as You

She makes us all feel like we’re in this relationship with her and this cold, cold man. Just like we are the ones giving our all to a person who could care less.

19. Tied Together with a Smile

18. Our Song

17. Superman

Ahhh, the ups and downs of falling in love with a superhero.

16. Stay, Stay, Stay

Very cute. Very catchy. Very much hope this song is describing my future love story.

15. Mine

14. Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)

Classic boy next door falls in love with girl next door story that is made 1000x better by Taylor.

13. Shake It Off

12. Wonderland

I LOVE Alice in Wonderland so I'm like hashtag hearteye emoji for this song. But also the idea of falling in love so hard that you feel like you’re both in Wonderland appeals to my romantic heart on so many levels.

11. Blank Space

I love the fact that Taylor is basically making fun of herself in this song. She is singing about the girl that the media paints her as. A girl in a big house with an endless list of ex- lovers. I'm going to be v basic and admit that I love the line “Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream”.

10. The Moment I Knew

9. You Are in Love

Tear up every time I hear this song. So so lovely.

8. State of Grace

Love the beat. Love the lyrics. Love the song.

7. Ours

*sobs uncontrollably whenever this song comes on*

6. Style

#HAYLORFOREVER.

5. Everything Has Changed

ED SHEERAN, nuff said.

4. Begin Again

I love that this song feels so new and fresh. It makes me feel like anything is possible. In case you wanted to know, from now on I’ll be frequenting various cafés on Wednesdays, waiting for love to begin.

3. Holy Ground

2. All Too Well

There’s something so nice about thinking back on past relationships, whether they worked out or not.

1. Wildest Dreams

I'm a hopeless romantic. Like, I believe Miss. Swift said) “I'm in love with the idea of love”. So this song about remembering someone “standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset”, gives me all of the feels. ALL. OF. THEM.