25 Songs Perfect for the Summer

25 Songs Perfect for the Summer

Each new season brings a new playlist

7
25 Songs Perfect for the Summer

As them seasons change, so do the playlists. Now that it's summer time, that means that I have updated my playlist to include songs that I can listen to while relaxing on a hammock and reading a book. Just as the sky seems to be a lighter shade of blue in the summer, I think that my music tends to be a little lighter as well, including more acoustic styled music with a lighter feel and music that reminds me of the feeling that I get when I put my feet in the hot sand on the water's edge. Living on the Eastern Shore, so close to the beach has had a great impact on the types of playlists that I make when the seasons change. Summer time is my favorite season for throwbacks and pop music, which seems to be a big contrast to my winter playlist!

1. Shake It by Metro Station.

2. Astrovan by Mt. Joy.

3. Jealous Guy by Hurray for the Riff Raff.

4. Gold in the Air by Jesse Woods.

5. Thunder by Imagine Dragons.

6. Hard Times by Paramore.

7. Dancing Queen by ABBA.

8. The Lime Tree by Trevor Hall.

9. Pleaser by The Wallows.

10. Last of the American Girls by Green Day.

11. My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) by Neil Young & Crazy Horse.

12. What I Got (Reprise) by Sublime.

13. Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift (Feat. The Civil Wars).

14. Never Feel Alone by The Dangerous Summer.

15. Hold on Loosely by .38 Special.

16. Buttons by The Weeks.

17. Old School Love (Feat. Ed Sheeran) by Lupe Fiasco.

18. Fake You Out by Twenty One Pilots.

19. She Talks to Angels by The Black Crowes.

20. The Night We Met by Lord Huron.

21. The '59 Sound by The Gaslight Anthem.

22. Into Your Arms by The Maine.

23. Some Kind of Drug (Feat. Marc E Bassy) by G-Eazy.

24. Personality (Feat. T Pain) by Lil Dicky.

25. Dammit by Blink-182.