25 Signs You Go To UW-Madison

25 Signs You Go To UW-Madison

Your red and white overalls are your most prized possession.

915
25 Signs You Go To UW-Madison
Mansion Hill Inn

1. You are incapable of having an 8:50 class yet willingly wake up at 6:30 AM to buy football and basketball season tickets.

2. No matter how many times you walk up Bascom Hill, you can’t help but die a little inside every time you look up at that beautiful monster.

3. Your red and white overalls are your most prized possession.

4. Game days are the best days. Plain and simple.

5. Jumping Around on Saturdays is your favorite college tradition.

6. You’ve ordered Ian’s mac and cheese pizza at 12AM multiple times.

And probably regretted it the next morning...but ate that leftover cold pizza for breakfast too.

7. You’ve walked to class in sweltering heat, rain storms, blizzards, and days that feel like -50 degrees.

8.) You’ve busted out shorts on a 40-degree day.

9. Freak Fest is the ultimate Halloween destination, even when it’s below zero.

10. You are very devoted to your library, whether it’s College or Memorial, you are a ride-or-die type.

11. You’ve dragged your butt to the Farmer’s Market just for all that cheese!!!!!!

12. You are more than willing to eat ice cream in the dead of winter because, well, it’s Babcock ice cream. How can you refuse?

13. You’ve definitely taken a crafty Instagram picture of the colorful Terrace chairs.

14. Speaking of The Terrace, is there anything more beautiful in the summer? Or the spring? Or the winter or the fall?

15. You make sure to stop and pet every dog you see on campus.

16. You’ve made your way up the Mifflin Street Block Party, rain or shine (and managed to get a fake-arrest picture with a cop.)

17. You weren't entirely sure how to do all of the cheers during your first official Badger game, but now you can cheer them in your sleep.

18. You get emotional when you sing along to Varsity

19. You are constantly fueling the Minnesota-Wisconsin football rivalry by asking every Minnesota fan whose held the Axe trophy the longest.

Wisconsin has for 13 years by the way, but who's counting?

20. You’re consistently amazed at Bucky’s dance moves, sass, and ability to crank out 100s of push-ups.

21. You try to avoid the SERF at 5:00 because there will be nothing open. NOTHING OPEN!

22. You’ve partied in a dirty Langdon Street Frat House basement.

Don’t be ashamed, we’ve all done it.

23.) You know how to work hard. UW-Madison is the 10th ranked public institution in the nation, and 44th ranked in the world, so be proud of yourself!

24.) You also know how to party. UW-Madison is ranked the Top Party School in the nation, so once again, be proud of yourself. :)

25.) You have unexplainable pride for your school. You couldn’t imagine spending these 4 years anywhere else.

"When you say Wisconsin, you’ve said it all!”