Unpopular opinion time: Summer is literally the worst season. It's hot, you're somehow always damp with sweat, and 99 percent of the time, you're busy working while everyone else seems to be #beachin'it or having #summerfun.
Well, let me tell you this: summer sucks.
The characters from "Game of Thrones" are here to back me up with 25 reasons why summer is just utterly terrible—and that's not just because I'm having withdrawals...not at all.
1. It has crept up on us so quickly
2. You can't even move... it's too hot
3. You hear your friends made plans without you and you're like:
Please bring me, I've been inside for five days.
4. Wanting to leave work so your attitude to the customers is like:
5. "I'm sorry, we won't be able to go the beach this weekend."
Oh no, so sad, I cry.
6. Someone you just met says summer is their favorite season.
Hahaha, yeah... I love summer...
7. But when your best friend says they love summer.
You shut your mouth. You must suffer with me.
8. At least you can keep up with Twitter drama:
There's always something!
9. It's hotter than Khal Drogo out there, y'all.
And Daario Naharis, and Jon Snow, and Jaime Lannister, and Robb Stark, and Grey Worm—the list goes on.
10. Your parents keep asking if you're ever gonna go out and do something and you just:
11. Finding others who hate summer just like you.
Let us all move somewhere perpetually chilly, like Greenland!
12. There's always that one guy who is always partying/traveling/doing something fun, and he's like:
13. Everything about sunburns:
Put on your sunscreen, people.
14. Walking into an air conditioned building feels like:
What is this glorious arctic air?
15. Stepping back into the heat like:
Forgive me, Wun Wun.
16. "How about you go out and get some fresh air?"
17. You're called into work on the 4th of July:
18. When you're being asked constant questions, but it is just too hot, so leave me alone.
And then you cry eternal tears. #holdthedoor
19. Walking around your house like:
Don't judge, man. It's too hot and I can't take off my skin!
20. You're given the choice between going to the beach or to a pool and you say:
But you went with the beach, because sea salt + hair = bae
21. Trying to make it through with the Stark words:
22. But Mother Nature has other plans:
23. Someone says the A/C is making the house too cold.
Just get a sweater, man.
24. You get hot and desperate enough to wish you were Euron Greyjoy right now.
If I have to rule the Iron Islands afterward, that's fine. Just dunk me in some water please.
25. Winter's going to creep up on us real quick though.
Enjoy the sweltering temperatures while they last, I guess.