My first semester here at Arcadia was a great time, but there were still some things that left me confused and that I need some answers to right now.
1. Do we have to trek up such a long hill to get to Murphy Hall, which is isolated away from the rest of the campus?
2. Why is PNC Bank the only available bank kiosk in the school? Some of us have TD Bank or Bank of America, ya know!
3. Why does the fire alarm in Knight Hall always go off?
4. Why did the syllabus have multiple required books on the syllabus when I only needed one for my class?
5. How come the dining hall food tastes so bland?
6. Why is the TV in the dining hall almost always on either ESPN, TBS, or BET?
7. How come the hoagie bread in The Chat is unable to handle the meat in my sandwich and later just fall apart?
8. For our Late Knight movies, why are garbage movies like Suicide Squad being shown instead of something cool like The Nice Guys?
9. Is a Late Knight a Knight who overslept and didn't come to King Arthur's meeting?
10. Where's the nearest McDonald's?
11. What's with the midterm grade?
12. How come the castle lighting didn't work?
13. What even was the Haunted Castle?
14. Why is our Thanksgiving break five days long?
15. Why wasn't I able to go to Cuba for my Spring Break Preview?
16. Why are there so many grim stories about Grey Towers Castle?
17. Why are there reports of said castle having ghosts living there?
18. How come the movie theaters are an hour's walk away?
19. How come when I'm asleep at Knight Hall, I always hear strange noises coming seemingly from nowhere?
20. Why does the dining hall only serve soy milk instead of regular milk? (Well, there is regular milk, but it's only supposed to be for the cereal)
21. For Study Abroad, is it better to choose the country with a program that fits my field of study, or the country that looks most interesting to live in?
22. Out of all the ice cream that's served at the dining hall, why has there never been any cookie dough?
23. Who thought it was a good idea to have a black box theater and an actual theater both on the far ends of the campus grounds?
24. Why was first-year orientation so agonizing?
25. Why does the nearby train station only have its ticket office open early weekday mornings?
26. Why do you only offer M&M cookies in the Chat some days and not others?
27. Why aren't any of the clocks correct?
28. Why does the Chat food make me sick to my stomach?
29. Why are you guys so obsessed with running the sprinklers on the green?
30. Why do RAs not get free housing like other universities?
31. Does AUWifi even exist?
32. Does my whole tuition go to that Haber Green, or...?
If any admin, students, alumni or anyone else could answers these, that would be super awesome.