25 One-Liners You'll Say To Your Roommate

"Will you go with me to get food?"

81
Samantha Jo Salmi

Well, it's back to school season... Whether that means high school or college, the lifestyle of early mornings and late nights is coming back. A majority of all of my friends and I are going back to our colleges, and we could not be more excited. Having Starbucks within a 5 minute walk, friends down the hall, or even better, in your same room all of the time, are some of the best things in the world.

Now, if you're going into college for the first time this fall, you have yet to experience the fun in having a roommate. Here's a look at some common one-liners you'll say to each other everyday that gives a taste of what having a roommate is like.

1. "Do you want to go out to eat?"

2. "Does my hair look greasy or do I need to take a shower?"

3. "We need to clean..."

4. "Oh my god it's SO hot in here"

5. "Come watch this video with me"

6. "Dude it's FREEZING in here"

7. "Did you skip class again?"

8. "Will you go to Target with me?"

9. "Are you dressing cute? Do I have to look cute?"

10. "Can we just stay in tonight and watch Netflix together?"

11. "Can I borrow _____"

12. "Are you okay?"

13. "Do I look okay?"

14. "Wait can I borrow this?"

15. "Oh my gosh listen to what just happened to me"

16. "What are you doing today?"

17. "What are we doing this weekend?"

18. "Can you help me do my makeup?"

19. "How do I respond to this?"

20. "Help me find my motivation"

21. "Can you go with me to get food?"

22. "Do you need anything from ____"

23. "Can you leave the door unlocked?"

24. "What's it like outside? Have you left yet?"

25. "Come back to school I miss you"

Although we don't go back to school for over a month, I can't wait to move in with my roomie. We're going to have the best year ever!

XOXO, Sami