25 Of The Most Binge-Worthy Childhood Throwback Cartoons

Perfectly paired with a Sunday morning.

112
Instagram

Remember childhood? Remember how nice, fun, easygoing and carefree that was. Well, a big part of that was those early morning cartoons that you could wake up and binge each Sunday. With the gigantic stress that college brings to the daily lives of students, the best way destress at the end of the week is to get into your favorite comfortable spot and then turn on one of your favorite childhood throwback cartoons. Here are 25 totally binge-worthy cartoons:

1. Danny Phantom.

Not gonna lie... this was my first cartoon crush.

2. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.

Blue is my spirit animal, even if he totally is an imaginary friend.

3. SpongeBob.

When I say pineapple under the sea you say SpongeBob! "Pineapple under the sea, " "SpongeBob Squarepants!"

4. Fairly Odd Parents.

Am I the only one who sings the theme song to themselves whenever the show is brought up?

5. Adventure Time.

6. Dexters Laboratory.

Okay... but like why, WHY, was Dexter the only one with an accent.

7. Johnny Bravo.

8. Phineas and Ferb.

How many days are there during summer vacation? And what comes along just to end it? Again, with the catchy theme songs. *Cue Candice* "Mom Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence."

9. Avatar: The Last Airbender.

This was like one of those shows you could just get sucked in forever. And, I'm sorry, but the reboot had nothing on Aang.

10. Jimmy Neutron.

11. My Life as a Teenage Robot.

12. Kim Possible.

Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me. To this day there are times I will answer my phone with a, "what's the sitch." Thanks, Kim.

13. Ben 10.

14. The Regular Show.

15. Teen Titans.

16. Total Drama.

It was the bachelor meets survivor all in cartoon form, which basically means perfection. 99.999% sure this is why I high key have a love-hate relationship with real reality TV as an adult.

17. The Jetsons.

The Jetsons were our favorite original futuristic family, set in 2062 they're out of this world. We got a lot of catching up to do if we want to meet these futuristic standards.

18. Scooby Doo

Thanks to these meddling kids, every episode was entertaining. Although, I can't lie, it is a lot funnier as an adult once I realized that Shaggy was a mega stoner. Ruh-roh raggy!

19. The Simpsons.

20. Hey Arnold.

21. Recess.

My life goal is to be Spinelli #forevermywcw

22. Pokemon.

Name that Pokemon!

23. Rugrats.

24. The Proud Family.

Because Suga mama was and always will be the OG (original grandma).

25. Powerpuff girls.

Thanks to sugar, spice, and everything nice another day has been saved by the Powerpuff Girls!

Which throwback cartoon will accompany your Lazy Sunday?