The 25 Most Memorable Movie Quotes Of All Time

The greatest quotes from the best movies.
46

Over the years, numerous movies have been released that are now considered classics because of how unforgettable they are. Just about every one of these movies has at least one memorable line that, whenever you hear it, you automatically relate it back to the movie it’s from. Sometimes, these quotes become iconic, to the point that even if you may not have seen the movie, you know that the quote is from it. Here are 25 of the most memorable movie quotes of all time:

1) “Here's looking at you, kid.” - Casablanca, 1942

2) “I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.” - The Godfather, 1972

3) “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” - When Harry Met Sally, 1989

4) “My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.” - Forrest Gump, 1994

5) “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” - Dirty Dancing, 1987

6) “Hello, gorgeous.” - Funny Girl, 1968

7) “Just keep swimming.” - Finding Nemo, 2003

8) “There’s no crying in baseball!” - A League of Their Own, 1992

9) “Snap out of it!” - Moonstruck, 1987

10) “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.” - Dead Poets Society, 1989

11) “You jump, I jump, remember?” - Titanic, 1997

12) “Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” - The Wizard of Oz, 1939

13) “As if!”- Clueless, 1995

14) “I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.” - A Streetcar Named Desire, 1951

15) “May the Force be with you.” - Star Wars, 1977

16) “Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?” - Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, 1937

17) “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” - The Help, 2011

18) “E.T. phone home.” - E.T. The Extraterrestrial, 1982

19) “Say hello to my little friend!” - Scarface, 1983

20) “To infinity and beyond!” - Toy Story, 1995

21) “I’ll be back.” - The Terminator, 1984

22) “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” - Jaws, 1975

23) “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, making him to love her.” - Notting Hill, 1999

24) “Wax on, wax off.” - The Karate Kid, 1984

25) “That’s all.” - The Devil Wears Prada, 2006