Oh boy, do I love country music. Every song has its own story or message that just speaks to me. With the weather getting more beautiful everyday, I felt a country playlist for the Spring season was completely warranted and necessary. Every song on this playlist is a guaranteed pick-me-up, or just for someone looking for some great country music to listen to. Happy Spring!
1. 'Had Me By Halftime' by Morgan Wallen
This is by far my favorite song right now, it's so cute.
2. 'Anything Like You Dance' by Ray Fulcher
3. 'Brand New Man' (with Luke Combs) by Brooks & Dunn
This is a reboot of the original song and it's a good scream-my-head-off-singing song.
4. 'Love in a Bar' by Ryan Hurd
Another extremely adorable song with a great story.
5. 'Don't Temp Me' By Luke CombsGiphy
Ah yes, Luke Combs, my favorite country artist. This is an underrated song from his album 'This One's For You' (in my opinion). This song will definitely get those boots stompin'.
6. 'Must Be Doin' Something Right' by Billy Currington
A laid back and relaxing day type of song.
7. 'All the Pretty Girls' by Kenny Chesney
8. 'Talk You Out Of It' by Florida Georgia Line
9. 'She Got the Best of Me' by Luke Combs
I don't apologize for the surplus of Comb's music on this playlist, I can't help but love him.
10. 'Church Bells' by Carrie UnderwoodGiphy
Not the newest song, but a classic.
11. 'When it Rains it Pours' by Luke Combs
This song takes a twist of the negative connotation with the saying "when it rains it pours" by making it a great thing. So clever and can change your mood to a great one without a doubt.
12. 'Honkey Tonk Highway' by Luke Combs
I have had the best dance parties to this jam with my roomies.
13. 'Make It Sweet' by Old Dominion
14. 'Night Shift' by Jon Pardi
I rock out hard to this song. Another classic!
15. 'Love Ain't' by Zac Brown BandGiphy
I love the message to this song!
16. 'Greatest Love Story' by LANCO
My heart ACHES for this song.
17. 'The Way I See It' by Mason Ramsey
No one can resist the most adorable 12-year-old country artist, Mason Ramsey!
18. 'She's so Georgia' by Jon Langston
19. 'Everything's Gonna Be Alright' by David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney
This song is super relaxing. I love Murphy and Chesney collaborating too, their voices together are fantastic!
20. 'Good As You' by Kane BrownGiphy
Possible wedding song? So cute!
21. 'Better off Gone' by Logan Mize
22. 'Little Rain' by Morgan Wallen
23. 'What Ifs' by Kane Brown
if you haven't heard this song all over the radio, it's worth checking out.
24. 'Someone I Used to Know' by Zac Brown Band
25. 'Back to Life' by Rascal FlattsGiphy
This is Rascal Flatt's brand new song this year. Worth checking it out, too.