24 Things Everyone Needs To Remember

24 Things Everyone Needs To Remember

A small bit of seflf care for you.

58
24 Things Everyone Needs To Remember
Ocean Waves

People, as a whole, can be destructive. It's pretty clear to see. People tend to be harder on themselves than anyone else is and we often forget a lot of simple things that would help us so much if we kept them in our minds and lived by them. People need to treat themselves better and I believe these are a few things to remember when doing so.

1. It's okay to treat yourself once in a while.

2. It's okay to be afraid.

3. It's okay to not be in a relationship.

4. Let yourself get hopeful and excited, don't hold back too much

5. It's actually good to have goals and dreams.

6. It's fine if you have bad days.

7. It's fine if you want something different for yourself than others want for you.

8. You're allowed to help yourself some before you help others.

9. You're allowed to take care of yourself period.

10. You don't always have to have everything planned out all the time.

11. People are always more willing to help than you think they'll be.

12. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

13. Don't bottle up your emotions for too long.

14. You don't know what's going on in other peoples' lives.

15. Taking chances doesn't have to be as scary as it seems.

16. You're human, you have limits.

17. Don't push yourself past those limits.

18. You aren't weak for having limits. You're just human.

19. The smallest act of kindness really can make a huge difference.

20. Serving others is a good way to help yourself heal.

21. It's healthy to take a break when you feel like you need one.

22. You truly are so much stronger than you think you could ever be.

23. You made it this far, you can keep going.

24. Your mistakes don't define you as long as you learn from them.