24 Signs You Are A Chi Omega

24 Signs You Are A Chi Omega

X and a Horseshoe y'all.

7407
24 Signs You Are A Chi Omega

1. You have owl EVERYTHING. (literally. everything. owl contact case included.)

2. You sign cards with "Chi O love and Mine."

3. "Till I die O," has been an Instagram caption of yours at sometime.

4.Cardinal and Straw are automatically your favorite colors.

5. You know Beyonce's "XO" was really about Chi O. (All hail Queen B.)

6. New members are not pledges, they are HOOTIES!

7. You care more about being "lovable rather than popular".

8. You have red and yellow heart emojis next to your sisters contacts in your phone (cardinal and straw, actually)

9. You have the Chi O symphony memorized, posted in your room, and quote it at least weekly.

10. You know a horseshoe represents an Omega, too.

11. You're not exactly sure what it means to be womanly always, but you are.

12. You actually can't wait for the day when your sisters will sing "shades" to you at your wedding.

13. When you get constant care packages from your mom involving some sort of owl.

14. You know that you may, in fact, have the simplest and most obvious hand sign, and you love it. 

15. When your chapter is the LARGEST sorority in the nation, and you're proud.

16. Pat Summitt, yes… THE Pat Summitt, is your sister and attends Parents' Weekend functions. 

17. You've got love for ALL your Chi Omegas. 

18. You're not really sure why, but people stereotype your sorority as "crunchy," "granola," and "earthy." 

19. You don't find Skull and Crossbones creepy at all.. you know what they represent and in fact, they are kind of cute!

20. You know XO means more than just hugs and kisses.

21. Your ritual is significant and sacred, and you absolutely love it. 

22. When THE  David Letterman describes your sisters as this,

“Chi O’s were ideal partners for all occasions. They were discrete, desirable, tactful, polite, and fun… Every mom dreamed of her son coming home with a Chi Omega, a woman’s woman.” -David Letterman.

23. You know your sisterhood is the best you can find, anywhere, and are blessed beyond belief to wear the "Chi" and the "Omega" because of what it means.

24. You know your sisters will be stamped on your heart forever. "Ever after-- We'll remember you."