24 Things Only People Who Excessively Sweat Will Understand

Blood, sweat and tears. But mostly sweat.

100

It's that time of year again. Your skin is sticky, you take two showers a day and you look like you just ran three miles when all you did was try and open up a jar of peanut butter.

For people who sweat a lot, summer, among other things, is your worst enemy. Even on a mildly warm day, you may look like a handle of vodka pulled out of the freezer to condense hours ago. Multiple people come up to you and ask if you just worked out, but really the only marathon you've completed lately is the new season of "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix.

They say, "Don't sweat the small stuff." But what if we sweat everything, all the time, everyday? If you fall under this category of prolific sweating, just know you are not alone. Here are 24 struggles that those who are prone to perspire can relate to:

1. You are one of the few people who prefers winter over summer.

2. Grey t-shirts are your worst enemy.

3. You're always looking for a new way to cool off.

4. You sweat doing the smallest amount of activity.

5. You look like you're dying while working out at the gym.

6. Drinking isn't always an option because you might overheat and die.

7. You wonder why you even bother putting on make up or doing your hair before you go out.

8. Your thighs stick to everything.

Desks, restaurant booths, movie theater seats. Anywhere, really.

9. You never raised your hand in school, and not because you didn't know the answer.

The only real cure to pit stains: not showing them.

10. Wearing anything with a strap (purses, backpacks, bags, etc.) will leave a line of sweat in the spot where the strap is.

11. Your sweat comes from anywhere.

12. You try to wear layers to cover your sweat but it only leaves you more sweaty.

What is this logic?

13. No, you don't have a cold or runny nose, you're just wiping off your upper lip sweat.

14. Showers are your best friend.

15. Until you begin sweating because your shower was too hot.

16. Hand dryers are used exclusively to dry your sweat.

17. You arrive everywhere at least 10 minutes early so you have time to stop sweating.

18. At least you don't ever really need a coat.

19. You still use AC in the winter, and open your car windows.

20. Blow drying your hair in the summer is not even an option.

21. You've been having hot flashes since you were seven years old.

22. You can't sit down for too long or people will get the wrong idea.

No, I didn't sh*t myself, my ass is just sweating.

23. God forbid you have to present in front of people.

24. But don't sweat it! On the bright side, you're super hot. GLOWING, even.