23 Quotes To Help You Survive Finals

23 Quotes To Help You Survive Finals

We all need a little motivation to make it through.

96
23 Quotes To Help You Survive Finals
Huff Post

It's finals season, and we all know what that means: a seemingly endless amount of exams, projects, papers, and presentations, accompanied by anxiety, stress, and a disturbingly low amount of sleep. It might be hard to make it through this last week, but here is a list of quotes to try and help you make it there. We're almost done! Happy studying!

1. "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." -Elbert Hubbard

2. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao Tzu

3. "Don't aim for perfection, aim for success." -Eike Batista

4.

5. "One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat." -Napoleon Hill

6. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

7.

8. "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford

9. "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

10. "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." -Henry Ford

11.

12. "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -C.S. Lewis

13. "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." -Jordan Belfort

14.

15. "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Hellen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." -H. Jackson Brown Junior

16. "Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." -Napoleon Hill

17. "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." -Ayn Rand

18.

19. "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." -Unknown

20. "Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise." -Frank Ocean

21.

22. "People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy." -Tony Robbins

23. "Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength." -Corrie ten Boom

23.