23 Instagram Captions From Kesha's "Rainbow" Album

This album is everything a person needs to hear, it's inspiration.
2450

Kesha has been on my radar since her hit single "Tik Tok," so when I was at camp and saw she released a new song and her album was coming a month later, I was super excited. Her new album is called "Rainbow" and it's been long anticipated for five years, this album is everything a person needs to hear, it's inspiration.

1. I got too many people I got left to prove wrong, all those motherf*ckers been too mean too too long and I'm so sick of crying -- "Bastards"
2. I could fight forever, oh, but life's too short -- "Bastards"
3. Don't let the bastards get you down, oh no, don't let the assholes wear you out, don't let the mean girls take the crown, don't let the scumbags screw you 'round -- "Bastards"
4. I know people gonna talk shit, and darling, that's fine but they won't break my spirit, I won't let 'em win, I'll just keep on living, keep on living the way I wanna live -- "Bastards"
5. Don't let those losers take your magic -- "Let 'Em Talk"
6. Do your thing, don't care if we make 'em jealous -- "Let 'Em Talk"
7. Do whatever makes you happy and screw everything else if you ask me -- "Let 'Em Talk"
8. Life is short and we only got one shot -- "Let 'Em Talk"
9. I don't need a man to be holding me too tight -- "Woman"
10. Even the stars and the moon don't shine quite like we do -- "Hymn"
11. I know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked up -- "Hymn"
12. I can thank you for how strong I have become 'cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell I had to learn how to fight for myself -- "Praying"
13. I'm proud of who I am, no more monsters, I can breathe again -- "Praying"
14. I don't need you, I found a strength I've never known, I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain -- "Praying"
15. Life ain't always fair, but hell is living in resentment, your happy ending's up to you -- "Learn to Let Go"
16. The past can't haunt me if I don't let it, live and learn and never forget it -- "Learn to Let Go"
17. Now I see the magic inside of me -- "Rainbow"
18. I can't lose hope, what's left of my heart's still made of gold -- "Rainbow"
19. You gotta learn to let go, put the past behind you... But just put those colors on -- "Rainbow"
20. Some people, they got the big brains... Some people, they look so sexy... Some people, they got the money... I don't need any of those things, I just wanna dance like a motherf*cker -- "Boogie Feet"
21. Why waste your time in your mind? There's no wrong, there's no right... Life's a hello, a goodbye, the last laugh, then you die. I boogie 'cause I'm alive -- "Boogie Feet"
22. Old flames can't hold a candle to you, No one can light up the night like you do -- "Old Flames (Can't Hold A Candle To You)"
23. Nothing is real, love is everything, and I know nothing -- "Spaceship"