23 Things I Actually Want My Boyfriend To Give Me For Christmas

Instead of a list of things that I won't allow him to get me, I'll make a list of things that I do want instead.

74

Instead of making a list of what my boyfriend isn't allowed to give me for Christmas, I decided to make a list for all of the boyfriends that still need some last minute idea help with their gifts. It's not about money and it's not about materials, but rather it's about something much more important—the memories you share together.

1. A ride around town looking at all of the Christmas lights and decorations at night.

2. Willingness to decorate a Christmas tree with me.

3. His full attention for an entire night. No phones, no social media, just the two of us together celebrating each other.

4. A home-cooked meal.

5. Cheeks that burn from smiling so hard at how absolutely amazing he is.

6. A stomach that hurts because he makes me laugh so hard.

7. Bear hugs whenever.

8. A Christmas movie marathon.

9. A gingerbread house decorating competition.

10. A cheesy Christmas photo shoot.

11. A midnight “Merry Christmas" text.

12. A happy heart.

13. Encouragement for when I'm struggling with something.

14. A handwritten letter.

15. The feeling that I am loved, appreciated and cherished simply because I am me.

16. Continued patience with me and all of my weaknesses and faults that come with it.

17. Reminders to breathe when things get stressful over the holiday break.

18. Butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him to remind me of how lucky I am to have him.

19. Yet another one of his big sweatshirts for me to “borrow".

20. Honesty and loyalty.

21. A CD with all of our favorite songs on it.

22. Enthusiasm when I present him with the gift I worked so hard to buy.

23. Whatever he picked out himself that will make him so excited when I open it. I want him to give me something he's proud to give me.