22 Reasons Why I Would Vote For Kid President Over Donald Trump

Robby Novak may be young, but he has some great wisdom for America!

94
twitter

Kindness, grace, dignity, respect, intelligence, and compassion: all of these qualities have clearly been lacking in the campaign of our front-running Republican candidate, Donald Trump. It's embarrassing. Somehow, the same man whose catch phrase is: "You're fired!" has managed to convince a large portion of the American people that he is our country's best bet for boosting the economy. However, Trump's message of ignorance, hate, and fear is not what is best for America. I believe that a child would be better at running our nation than Donald Trump. That child is a little man named Robby Novak, Kid President.

1. He understands the importance of speaking with grace and intelligence.

2. He wouldn't skip an important GOP debate.

"Life is school and you gotta show up. You can't just sleep in. You can't be late."

3. He believes that all people matter, regardless of race, gender, or religion.

"You're here. You take up space. You matter." Everyone matters. It's just science, Donald Trump.

4. He's humble.

"The world's greatest thinkers put their pants on one leg at a time. Just like me."

5. He actually values women.

I can't say that he has a future career as a rap artist, but that's okay because he will be busy running the country.

6. He reads.

"Read a book, any book; except the vampire ones."

7. He's encouraging and inspiring!

8. He's determined to make the world more awesome.

"Make America great again?" No, we can do better.

9. He's not self-absorbed.

10. His first executive order would be for all of us to "treat everyone like it's their birthday."

Imagine how amazing life would be if people actually did this.

11. He doesn't constantly brag about how successful he is.

12. He knows how to respectfully disagree.

13. He doesn't make stupid tweets all day.

14. His endorsements are way better than Sarah Palin.

Jessica Biel

Dwight from "The Office"

Emma Stone

Justin Timberlake

Macklemore

Beyoncé

15. He's not a hypocrite.

"Before you say something about the barbeque sauce on someone else's shirt, take a look at the barbeque sauce on your own shirt."

16. His photobombing skills are on point.

17. He dances better than Donald Trump.

18. He makes relatable, but wise food analogies.

19. Not only does KP not mock the disabled, but he lives with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Brittle Bones Disease) and has experienced over 70 fractures.

Donald Trump isn't just "anti-politically correct," he's a bully and KP would not approve.

20. He would rather calm fear than feed it.

21. His platform is love, not hate.

22. Who could say no to this face?