22 Quotes to Help You Get Through Finals Week

Survive now, cry later.

160

With finals week quickly approaching, it can be easy to let your stress get to you and make you feel like you are a failure. However, it's important to remember why you have come so far in the first place and to have confidence in yourself. Here are some positive words to live by during these rough upcoming weeks.

1. "Pain is temporary, GPA is forever."

2. "When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."

3. "Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow."

4. "Believe you can and you're already halfway there."

5. "You don't want to look back and know you could've done better."

6. "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up."

7. "You're allowed to scream, you're allowed to cry, but do not give up."

8. "Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try."

9. "Don't stress. Do your best. Forget the rest."

10. "Survive now. Cry later."

11. "It always seems impossible until it's done."

12. "I will not be discouraged about how far I have to go. Instead I will be excited about where I'm headed."

13. "It's not about how bad you want it. It's about how hard you're willing to work for it."

14. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

15. "Stop focusing on how stressed you are and think about how blessed you are."

16. "The expert in everything was once a beginner."

17. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, 'I'm possible."

18. "Strive for progress, not perfection."

19. "Will it be easy? Nope. Will it be worth it? Absolutely."

20. "You are capable of more than you know."

21. "She believed she could, so she did."

22. "Keep calm, drink coffee, and keep studying."